Version 1.32.7

p6800

May 17, 2013
I had a dream in the past, i'll share it again...

Wait for dx10 and from then make the pc version releases like this:

- 1 new table/month (dx11/dx9)

- the table from the previous month rerelased with fixes from community feedback

- each month one (or two) old table rereleased (fixes from community feedback, obviously)

In detail. New table comes out and a thread is made where connaisseurs and regular pinball fans who know the table get together and give feedback. Take a look at this thread and notice what an owner can bring... http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/7374-BK2K-feedback-from-a-(somewhat-nit-picky)-owner
In a few days after a release the crazy fans eat a table up and turn it inside and out. We all know the product could be 100 times better when thousands af people get to test it and explain what is wrong with it and how it could be better. Plus, the table is still fresh with the guys working on it, so changes would be easier to implement.

"Next month we come out with Earthshaker, a brand new udated Party Zone and an older table. We were thinking of Genie, Black Knight or whatever you vote. Pool closes in 3 days!"

If something like this isn't implemented soon, the pile will grow to a point where it would be a "to hell with it, it's too much work" kind of thing...

Sure, there are fixes for stuff today, but only when something is broken badly. A thing like this for bk2k would for sure not be a pain to correct and make the world a better place...
"Also the bumper caps have the wrong orientation - the caps should be rotated 90° compared to the metal pins that hold the bumper ring so that the cap screws holes are at 12 and 6 o'clock)"

Dreaming costs nothing!

mikeww1

Nov 5, 2014
In Phantom of the opera pro version I cannot access the adjustment menu.

I keep scrolling in the test menu but the adjustment menu does not show.
I just want to change the game to 5 ball play.

Another thing I noticed on this table are very weak flippers.
It reminds me on some real tables that I own where the flippers need rebuilding.

I never played the original table though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts