Version 4.5.0 TAF bugs

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Why is the bookcase base missing on my iPad mini w/retina display? The base is supposed to be present and blue in color as it is on my iPhone 5...
Ball also goes through the left side of the bookcase to lock a ball...weird.
Anybody else experiencing any problems with TAF?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Delete the TAF table under Options/Manage Tables. Then go back and select the table to play. A newer table will be downloaded (but has the same version # as the original table). The original release TAF table had a missing bookcase texture which was corrected and re-released on the same day.

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
The only problem I'm noticing is that the rubbers around the bookcase don't collide with ball, making for easy dirty pool shots.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Other Bugs I noticed quite quickly:

- lightning/electricity sounds during multiball build up and modes where the magnets are moving are off, very juddery much like the TNT hiss issue on No Good Gofers
- 'thing' letters are offset under the DMD
- ball is able to rocket through the swamp shot and into the shooter lane when flipped by the upper left flipper
- the sound effect that plays before 'quicksand fumes toxic waste it's all ours' is missing
- things box is pink not red

R

Rhandos

Request: Please make TAF memorize if you've set it to Gold Mode or Standard Mode last time instead of always defaulting to Gold Mode on startup when available

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts