VIta owners ~ so who's psyched for June 26th ?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
The DLC is now available and I am downloading it now. I will be back in a few minutes to give details about how the new tables are and if any of the previous bugs have been fixed.

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Ok Im trying the o'l uninstall and re-install , then install new DLC paks , this might be the trick. On a depressing side note , I see the PS3 DLC pak 2 version But still no sign of BOP or MM for PS3. unhappy face.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Instead of deleting anything, just redownload the Demo and all tables should show up.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
UPDATE Instead of deleting anything, just redownload the Demo and all tables should show up.

This did not work on my Vita as I still do not see the tables in my game. I don't want to risk losing any local scores or goal progress so I will probably just wait until it finally gets an update.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This did not work on my Vita as I still do not see the tables in my game. I don't want to risk losing any local scores or goal progress so I will probably just wait until it finally gets an update.

The title update for the PS Vita may not be up yet, so waiting for the update may be a wise decision.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
The title update for the PS Vita is now available and the tables now work fine. I will open up another topic with my impressions after I play the tables for a little while.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
"Tables now work fine"

You mean TOTAN and TOM are fixed/ or do you just mean todays new release tables?

I just mean the tables that were released today. I am going to be making a DLC 2 impressions thread that will clearly point out the major issues in past tables that still have not been fixed.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I just mean the tables that were released today. I am going to be making a DLC 2 impressions thread that will clearly point out the major issues in past tables that still have not been fixed.

Did the title update fix the graphics on the core tables that were messed up with the previous update on the PS Vita?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.