Android - Bug Vocal samples missing from Black Knight 2000 theme song?

PinballPapillon

Aug 19, 2014
Hi, I'm playing the latest Pinball Arcade on an RCA RCT6077W2 which Google refers to as Foxconn International Holdings Limited RCT6077W2.
It runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on an ARM Cortex-A9 1.0 GHz Single Core with 1GB of DDR3 RAM.

Everything else seems to be fine, but Black Knight 2000 (the table I wanted this for and purchased the Pro version of) is missing the vocals from the theme song, you only hear the YM2151 instrumentals. All the in game samples including voice seem to play fine however, and after going through the sound test the vocal samples are certainly in the game. Is this just my tablet being weird (its not very good, it was only $50)?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hi, I'm playing the latest Pinball Arcade on an RCA RCT6077W2 which Google refers to as Foxconn International Holdings Limited RCT6077W2.
It runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on an ARM Cortex-A9 1.0 GHz Single Core with 1GB of DDR3 RAM.

Everything else seems to be fine, but Black Knight 2000 (the table I wanted this for and purchased the Pro version of) is missing the vocals from the theme song, you only hear the YM2151 instrumentals. All the in game samples including voice seem to play fine however, and after going through the sound test the vocal samples are certainly in the game. Is this just my tablet being weird (its not very good, it was only $50)?

The vocals are there in Black Knight 2000; maybe you were listening to the music in the Table Menu while not really playing the table itself?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

There is a very long lead-up to when the game actually starts vocalising at you with the "You've got the power, etc" lyrics.

Just think epic power ballad extra-long self-indulgent instrumental.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Love the medieval speed guitar riffs!

Ok, I fired up B2K on my Nexus5. You get different music (some without singers) depending on which screen you're in.

On the table selection screen, you just get music, no singers. After you select the game, different song, no singers. After you press Start, another song, but no singers.

You'll only start to hear the song with singers after you score some points! So plunge, score a few points, then trap the ball on a flipper. You should hear the singers pretty soon.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts