Want free access to Beta like Android!

N

netizen

Yes, because it's fun playing games on a 2'' screen right? How about no?

Hmm I guess those androids with 7" + screens are imaginary hey. Or how about the devices you can hook up to an HDTV, root and interface with a bluetooth game controller. Still just a simple 2 inch screen?

I love assertions

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I think it's time for this thread to adjourn...we've already lost two people because of it and there was never really any worthwhile discussion going on anyway.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Yes, because it's fun playing games on a 2'' screen right? How about no?

One of my Android devices has a 10.1 inch screen. Although I prefer to play on the PS3, my tablet is a nice device to preview the tables on.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Brakel, I totally agree!

I have a 10.1 Tablet and it's even better than any console on TV due to the fact that I can play in portrait vs landscape mode. "Shake" nudge is more tactile in response as well. The only thing I don't like is the "touch screen" flippers.

I really think ROTTEN needs to widen his horizons.

I mean, dang, I'm 70 something and even I adapted to new devices.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
One of my Android devices has a 10.1 inch screen. Although I prefer to play on the PS3, my tablet is a nice device to preview the tables on.

Yup thats all I use my iPad TPA for as well. Preview tables (mostly in the beta), learn the rules of the once I don't know (generally anything thats not system 11 :)), move to the "real" gaming platforms once the tables hit there.

Members online

Members online