Wednesday November 26th, 2014

wolfson

May 24, 2013
all tables look great ,I played them on dark mode.i forgot to tell you I rebought XBOX 1 again 2 weeks ago.4 weeks ago I went to my nephews place and started playing FORZA HORIZON 2 what a game,so you know what happens next,i got sucked in again,out I went and bought it.so PS4 in a month should get the season 2 pack and then the lighting on the PCS.for those that complain ALL THE TIME have a look at the table packs on our home page it tells you roughly when they will be out.most will be out by 4th qtr. MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL ANA YOU ALL A GREAT NEW YEAR !!! :cool: ps XBOX 360 should be in amongst this mix hopefully. :)

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
all tables look great ,I played them on dark mode.i forgot to tell you I rebought XBOX 1 again 2 weeks ago.4 weeks ago I went to my nephews place and started playing FORZA HORIZON 2 what a game,so you know what happens next,i got sucked in again,out I went and bought it.so PS4 in a month should get the season 2 pack and then the lighting on the PCS.for those that complain ALL THE TIME have a look at the table packs on our home page it tells you roughly when they will be out.most will be out by 4th qtr. MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL ANA YOU ALL A GREAT NEW YEAR !!! :cool: ps XBOX 360 should be in amongst this mix hopefully. :)

Never mind, found dark mode. Going to take some time to get used to.

Last edited:

Nolan

Jan 19, 2014
screen shots of dark mode season 2 or 3 tables would be appreciated!

(omg white water please)

dingo99

Apr 16, 2014
Can anyone comment on the sound quality?
Short answer: XB1 sound is good overall, but the PC version is better.

XB1 sound is free of the static that plagues the PS4 version, and it offers much better clarity than the PS3 version. There are some inconsistencies, though. For example, the music on Monster Bash sounds muffled on the XB1 compared to the other consoles. PC sound remains superior to all the consoles, and it's still obvious from the moment you hear the title screen music.

I haven't gone through all the tables, but to my ears the XB1 sound is decent/passable. It's certainly not bad but could be better (as evidenced by the PC version). I'm guessing that most people will be perfectly happy with the sound quality on XB1, especially if they're focusing on playing pinball instead of running A/B sound comparisons.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
First game. First terminal lockout. CA and tilt won't work.

Ripleys. Bigfooot multiball. Added a ball from the cellar target that never appeared. Table says it's missing.

Some things never change. There goes 3 hours...

ALOL997

Aug 5, 2012
570 milions on TotAN with 4 balls left boom update and hours of Playing for nothing lol.
Its not a best idea to buy this game on this console if You are v good pinball player. If You r in preview update program
Than you r fked Haha.
Im very angry always something **** happens in this game if its not game ending glitch or tournament fail like it was with me, started in gold tier and in same tournament i somehow
ended in bronze tier and now this.....

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
glad its out..the video's look awesome..tho dark mode seems abit to dark for my taste..I'd like to see more videos on the mid level lighting.Tho it could just be that im so use to the standard bright view on the pc

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
After just playing for about 20-30 minutes this morning before leaving for work I can already tell this day is going to go by quite slow... Is it 5pm EST yet?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

WTF!? The chrome texture on the T2 skull... FS needed the new gen to finally apply this? Come on, it was possible on PS3 too.

DJ Clae

Jun 17, 2012
Any idea how the image quality compares to the PS4? It looks great, but want to be sure it's 1080p before I pay.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I just saw the cheeves for TPA on Xboxachievements.com. The genre for this game: card and board????

Well, I guess "whiteboard" does qualify.
Plus several games have card themes.

I don't know much about the XB One version. I'm sure the genre for the PS4 version is "buggy"

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Looks good. They even managed to get rid of the pink - as seen in TOM.
I don’t have to repeat that's how the PC version should have looked like a year ago, do I?

Members online

Members online