Well I just got this table... [iOS]

Jul 2, 2012
I think the trigger button position is perfect... when it's needed. Otherwise it interferes with flipping duties. Why not make the button disappear when it serves no purpose? I'd imagine it wouldn't be that difficult since they already make it pulse at appropriate moments.

BTW, experienced the Final Frontier just yesterday... what a chaos!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Played a bit more and kept wondering why the flipper didn't work! Then realized my thumbs had drifted up to the button by accident on the iPad!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Hahahah, you guys saw the new STTNG video on their facebook page? Even the guy playing it has problems with the button position! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mZ8RkIZWY8

Yes, I noticed that too. Why don't they just let us place buttons wherever we want like so many other ios apps because you just can't please everyone. I'm quite happy with this button and the HD button as I place my thumbs lower but the BK buttons are too low. Just let us place them ourselves, everyones happy!

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
On Android, I find it impossible to hit the in-play launcher button without also operating the right flipper, which makes the "Command Decision" menu difficult to navigate.

Otherwise... we've all gone back in time! To the 1990s. Nostalgia city. This is a great, great table, and the outlanes seem about as hungry as I remember them being.

Often, I play TPA with the sound off so as not to bother other people, but this one is a shadow of itself without the voices and music.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
That ball launch button needs to move. If I try keep my thumb above it I can shake the table too much. Move it to the top or bottom like one of the other tables its hardly needed for quick response.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.