WGN Radio Interview with Bobby King

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
A Pinball creation set!

This. This! This... with a community integtration as well thought out as that of Trackmania. Wouldn't that be killer? Enabling all of us to build our own tables without having to learn a 250+ pages instruction manual by heart before, sharing these, voting on them, playing tournaments on them. Oh my...

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Also the fact they are pursuing AC/DC and Pirates of The Caribbean, 2013 should be a great year for Farsight and The Pinball Arcade, great interview.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Bobby said they have 26 table at there studio atm, now when table pack 6 comes out there will be 16 tables released...i wonder what the other 10 days are they have at their studio??

What we know...

Scared Stiff
Attack From Mars
Firepower
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle
Whirlwind
Sorcerer
Doctor Dude
8 Ball Deluxe

???

karl

May 10, 2012
I heard that Farsight bought Victory a while ago from someone over at Pinside forum if I remember correctly

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I would REALLY LOVE to see POTC on Pinball Arcade; miss playing it back at the bowling alley a couple years back.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Bobby said they have 26 table at there studio atm, now when table pack 6 comes out there will be 16 tables released...i wonder what the other 10 days are they have at their studio??

What we know...

Scared Stiff
Attack From Mars
Firepower
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle
Whirlwind
Sorcerer
Doctor Dude
8 Ball Deluxe

???

Well, we've seen videos and photos of TZ and STTNG, and there is a rumor that they have recently purchased Victory. They announced Big Shot some time ago and I am not so sure Firepower is 100% confirmed. (Personally, I think it is going to be a vote of Firepower Vs Sorcerer since FarSight once said that if they have to get rid of another table from the Williams collection, they would leave it down to a vote.) So anyway, I think the ten tables are:

1. Scared Stiff
2. Attack From Mars
3. Pinbot
4. Space Shuttle
5. Whirlwind
6. Dr. Dude
7. Victory
8. Star Trek the Next Generation
9. Twilight Zone
10. Big Shot

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Alright, so how many questions can now be eliminated from the questions poll because of this interview? Maybe transcribe some of the info to there? And good lord, 26 tables in their offices? PLEASE can we ask Bobby the question of opening up an arcade?? In the meantime, I think I'm gonna have to go check out Pins and Needles (I live in the greater Los Angeles area) if they indeed have as many tables as Bobby said.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

What we know...

Scared Stiff
Attack From Mars
Firepower
Pin*Bot
Space Shuttle
Whirlwind
Sorcerer
Doctor Dude
8 Ball Deluxe

???
Pin*Bot is not one of them. Mike said they do not currently have one.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
They make the tables easier? That sucks. Screw the average player - that's what Zen is for. Give us tables as close to the real thing as possible! If the player isn't good enough to make it through all the modes, he just needs to practice more until he is good enough to do it!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.