What’s with the absurdly low camera angle on certain tables?

Demonolith

Nov 20, 2013
Certain tables like Fish Tales and Black Rose have this ridiculously low camera angle that makes it seem like I’m playing the tables while kneeling down. Is there any way to fix it? It makes otherwise great tables impossible to play and kills the realism.

Also is anyone else having issues with DX11 full screen? It changes to windowed mode every time I bring up the escape menu, and I have to alt tab it back every single time

strells

Oct 7, 2014
I just noticed the windowed mode issue with DX11 last night. I was not able to get back to fullscreen mode without completely quitting TPA and starting it again. And for some reason, performance drops when it's in this weird half fullscreen, half windowed mode.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yep. Keep getting windowed here too. Also, I can't get the DX11 cab mode to work either.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Certain tables like Fish Tales and Black Rose have this ridiculously low camera angle that makes it seem like I’m playing the tables while kneeling down. Is there any way to fix it? It makes otherwise great tables impossible to play and kills the realism.

Also is anyone else having issues with DX11 full screen? It changes to windowed mode every time I bring up the escape menu, and I have to alt tab it back every single time

I had to go and look for myself, as I usually use camera 3 for my play. Indeed Black Rose never tilts up high, with cam 3 looking more like cam 2. Best thing you can do is take screen shots of all four angles and then compare to a table you feel the angle is more in line with other releases. Then post that here as well as sending to support@farsight.com to see if they can fix that. Posting the pics here though will help people like me who have conversations with FarSight be able to further shepherd your cause.

Demonolith

Nov 20, 2013
Color me pleasantly surprised. The latest update by Farsight seems to have corrected the table angles on those two tables! Now if they can get the DX11 full screen issue sorted out, things will be relatively perfect. Great work guys on the new camera angles. Fish Tales and Black Rose are a blast to play now

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.