What 2 tables would you be most excited to see FS announce to start off 2013?

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
TOTAL DREAM DUO:
- Playboy 30th anniversay or any Playboy magazines 4 pinballs
- Jersey Jack's Wizard of OZ and all J.J. releases
REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS DUO:
-Cactus Canyon
-HAunted House

I would love to see them talk with Jersey Jack about a simultaneous release on The Hobbit. Yeah, I know, but still... WOZ wouldn't hurt my feelings either:)

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Total Dream:
Star Wars (Data East)
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

Realistic:
Cyclone
White Water

Glad to see Cyclone on someone's list. I'd really love to see it or Hurricane (which is really similar, and has a DMD) - I mean, they've got to do at least one of the "Rollercoaster series" for their "preserving pinball" notion to mean something, right?

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Glad to see Cyclone on someone's list. I'd really love to see it or Hurricane (which is really similar, and has a DMD) - I mean, they've got to do at least one of the "Rollercoaster series" for their "preserving pinball" notion to mean something, right?

Cyclone was possibly my favourite table during university. The voice over is burned into my consciousness so it would be a real shame if it was never part of the Pinball Arcade. Ride the Ferris Wheel!

Fritti

Jul 27, 2012
Dream duo:
Addams Family
Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure

(More) realistic:
Whirlwind (yes, I know, confirmed, but hey I still want it!)
Rollercoaster Tycoon (license cannot be hard as it's also a video game company, right?)

Yes, what can I say, Lawlor fan, sorry ;-)

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Dream duo:
Addams Family

(More) realistic:
Rollercoaster Tycoon (license cannot be hard as it's also a video game company, right?)

You would think RCT would be pretty easy to license, but that doesn't mean they would be realistic about the $, especially considering it's not so highly rated compared to many/most of Lawlor's other tables. I'd be cool with it, but I'd rather get Monopoly, I liked it better (and my first and only tries - 3-6 plays of each - were on the same day at the same location, though the RCT was not in as good of working order...)

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Not that I wouldn't want any of the combos already suggested (I want them all, now please) ... in fact there may be a few I liked better game-play-wise, but these are on my short list of not otherwise announced (or generally assumed to be probable), mostly because of my personal "nostalgia" for them being factored in ...

Dream set ...

LOTR
ELVIS

Hopeful ... but not holding my breath:

Comet/Cyclone (Pick One)
Hurricane

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
We had a gottlieb monte Carlo in our seaside arcade in the late 80's, you guys reckon it's any good and what chance we'll see it on tpa?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
There was a settings file included in the original PC beta that showed the next few tables in development. I'm assuming we were not supposed to be privy to that information, as the second beta has a much less revealing file.

I think that even though FarSight didn't tell us specifically that we were not to share the information we discovered in the beta, it's still their unreleased software and their IP, and therefore it should be their decision as to when that info gets shared with the public and not ours.

That the info didn't make it out is very impressive. Gives our little community a good name.

Dream duo:
Addams Family

(More) realistic:

I love...LOVE Roller Coaster Tycoon. I thought that was a really fun table, though really difficult. The theme was well used and the sound design and ramps are very well done. That carousel thing on the lower left side was brutal though.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Not that I wouldn't want any of the combos already suggested (I want them all, now please) ... in fact there may be a few I liked better game-play-wise, but these are on my short list of not otherwise announced (or generally assumed to be probable), mostly because of my personal "nostalgia" for them being factored in ...

Dream set ...

LOTR
ELVIS

Hopeful ... but not holding my breath:

Comet/Cyclone (Pick One)
Hurricane

We've got to all be thinking "They have to do a 'Rollercoaster series' table at some point, right?"

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I am taking that statement as fact Trap.

Don't. I saw no stupid trolls in the offices! While I was talking to Norman, I asked why the first Stern table was RBION, and then I threw out that the alternative I guess would have been Tycoon or Monopoly. He rolled his eyes at Tycoon and didn't know about Monopoly (which kinda surprised me). But hey, ya never know!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts