What are you going to do with Gunther?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Tee'd Off has been confirmed to be September's rereleased table, and because the Gottlieb Collection version was COMPLETELY wrong, it's gonna be a blast to play. The only major question I have is this: There's a gopher, named Gunther, on the backbox, who talks and and criticizes you throughout the game (Remind you of anyone? :p). The major lack of him and many of his quotes in Gottlieb collection made me feel kinda sad, because I loved the game in real life... So, how are we gonna get Gunther into the game? I'm going to suggest that you do it similar to Rudy in Williams Collection: place his head somewhere near the table and then sync the animations up. If you have any other ideas, let me know. I'm getting tired of hearing "That's a nice shot!" already!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Tee'd Off will most likely be 100% ROMulated, so they won't make the same mistakes they did with the Gottlieb Collection, along with Victory.

That being said, it would be neat to animate Gunther at the top of the backbox. Maybe include a second camera or a replica on the HUD to make him move? It does say on IPDB: "Animated (motorized) gopher topper will shrug shoulders in synch with gopher voice during game play and occasionally during attract mode."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts