What are you more excited about for Friday?

What are you more excited about for Friday?

• Total voters

invitro

May 4, 2012
You guys will enjoy RoadShow very much. I've had my fun...for now, anyway.

If there are any bugs, we will blame you and the other beta testers.

I see [MENTION=2036]switch3flip[/MENTION] already has a 20B on it. I don't remember how the RS scoring goes very well, but that seems pretty high.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Not excited because I have to back to work after having a week off.
Last Friday I would been very excited but not today.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Road Show, of course. Funny how they're actually releasing this one on a friday, so close to Overtime.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013

I see [MENTION=2036]switch3flip[/MENTION] already has a 20B on it. I don't remember how the RS scoring goes very well, but that seems pretty high.

Yeah 20B is pretty high on a real table. I think about 11B is the GC score on the Roadshow in our local pin club. I think TPA's Roadshow plays very realistically and is very fun but Roadshow games can take a long time and long games will always be easier in TPA in the long run. There are also some small tunings I've been pushing for in Beta but we'll see.
I think we'll see scores well over 20B though. I had 22B with extra balls when phone battery died on me. I wasn't even going for high score, I was trying to see how many extra balls you could get and if there is a rollover bug. Bonuses can get big and although it took a fairly long time to reach first 10B, the second 10B went relatively fast.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

They always play easier than a real pin. You don't get the odd spin and freaky bounces of real world chaos. But the left outlane is still pretty nasty like the real pin.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Oh yeah, definitely. I'm not a big Road Show fan, but it but it looks and plays great. I think people will love it.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Friday goals update:
[X] Playing Road Show
[X] Watching U.S. Open golf
[ ] Looking at newsletter for hint
[X] Excited

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Friday goals update:
[X] Playing Road Show
[X] Watching U.S. Open golf
[ ] Looking at newsletter for hint
[X] Excited

I would say I had the same goals for friday except watching U.S. open. Now that we have a Swede in the lead I might jump on that as well. Go Stenson!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.