What Do We Really Want ???

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I want:

A new TV, 65" or larger, with passive 3D
My Firepower machine to magically have its play field restored so I can put it back together and play it.
Someone to buy a movie script of mine. I've got 2 so far.
To lose 15 more pounds and be a shredded beast.
The BlahCade Podcast to get over 100 Twitter followers.
And a BlahCade T-Shirt

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I want:

A new TV, 65" or larger, with passive 3D
My Firepower machine to magically have its play field restored so I can put it back together and play it.
Someone to buy a movie script of mine. I've got 2 so far.
To lose 15 more pounds and be a shredded beast.
The BlahCade Podcast to get over 100 Twitter followers.

I can help you with the last goal. Will subscribe to the podcast right now bc when I download it I always enjoy it..,,,here's your review but for some reason I can't find the subscribe button. It most likely has to do with spending 3 days out on average 18 hrs each day clearing driveways in light of 3 feet of snow on Monday into Tuesday.

Fantastic bunch of guys who are VERY GOOD PINBALL PLAYERS. If you are new to pinball ar just gotten into it through digital media you will be very happy with this podcast. Subscribe to it today and even download all the previous podcasts because these guys, while very funny, will give you some AWESOME tips on playing digital pinball (TPA etc) and real life as well. Enjoy!!!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I can help you with the last goal. Will subscribe to the podcast right now bc when I download it I always enjoy it..,,,here's your review but for some reason I can't find the subscribe button.

Subscribing to the podcast can be done through iTunes or your choice of RSS client.

Twitter, well that's real easy. Sign in, search for @BlahCade, push the 'follow' button. Done! And then while yer at it, follow me at [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION]s, and Jared at [MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION]. Sean and Jeff don't have accounts (the bastards)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
james-dean-225-gif.gif

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna hah, I wanna hah, I wanna hah, I wanna hah,
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah!!!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
heh i dont think pinball ever made anyone famous kiddo, if your goal is good skills and peer respect well thats easy

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
For people to understand the difference between your/you're, there/they're/their, to/too. I'll be a happy chap in the cap once this happens.

night

May 18, 2012
^
I recently saw a documentary by Jamie Oliver where he was visiting an US school showing that kids are getting pizza at breakfast, french fries, pizza (again) and sweet drinks with tons of sugar for lunch. Jamie showed the UK is not much better. Kids couldn't name the vegetables he was showing them, thought that it all came from a factory. Where does this end? No wonder people will end up getting severe obese. I just had a lunchbox with a sandwich when I was in school, an apple and some milk.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts