What happened to paying for each table SEPARATELY?

yeahsonic

Jun 9, 2013
It looks like the new updates have done away with the option to pay for each table separately. Am I wrong? Is this feature just hidden?

I don't think so. I recently purchased Table Pack 2, "No Good Gophers" and Elvira's Party Monsters," thinking that I would at least get a discount for already owning "EPM." Well, I didn't.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
You are correct, there's no "hidden" option to purchase separately. FS decided to remove this ability.

Dpdropout

Jul 18, 2012
I never bothered to buy black knight and fun house in the past but even if I want to get them now there's no way I can without paying for doubles. Weird system.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
If the motivation to remove the option to purchase single tables is to encourage more sales of the less popular tables maybe FS could just charge a $1 extra to purchase individual tables. For example, if the pack of two tables is $4.99 maybe they could charge $3.49 for a single table.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I just recently ran into this. I believe I have six or so tables from Season One that I never purchased. Of those tables, there is only one table pack that includes two tables I don't own: Scared Stiff & Bride of Pin-Bot. All the other table packs contain one table I already own and would have to pay for again. I really wanted to complete my TPA collection and now probably won't because:

a. Those tables that I *don't* own are not on my "must have" list.
b. I now have re-purchase a table that I already own, to get the table that I do not yet own.

As I mentioned, I would gladly purchase the tables that I don't own *if* I could purchase only those tables without having to repurchase those that I *do* own.

As it stands now, I likely won't with the current pricing/table purchasing policy.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Oops...my bad. You are correct. The table pack with two tables that I don't own is indeed Table Pack 7: Scared Stiff/Big Shot. I was thinking Big Shot but typed Pin*Bot.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Yeah I'm in the same boat here, is there not a way farsight can't allow us to buy the one table or credit us back like there doing with the season pass?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Farsight done goofed.

With new released packs I understand the direction of having gamers buy both.

But with old packs, this is a major problem. The only two tables I do not currently own are Harley Davidson and Ripley's. I went to purchase Ripley's and it's asking for 8.99!!!!

So basically they either fix this and get my 4 bucks for Ripley's and eventual 4 bucks for Harley or I simply never buy these two tables!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The only two tables I do not currently own are Harley Davidson and Ripley's. I went to purchase Ripley's and it's asking for 8.99!!!!

Sheesh, you can have mine. I stopped playing those 2 tables months ago.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts