What have you been playing? (Besides pinball)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
All on Android...

Infinite Flight - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight
This is just amazing for a mobile device, you'd swear it was PC almost, you can even turn your head in the virtual cockpit. And incredible realism on the simulation. The HUD and controls are amazingly optimised for a touch screen device.

Fruit Threes - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.sunigames.fruit.threes
Puzzle game based on Three's.

And Minecraft PE - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mojang.minecraftpe
I'm having an awesome time in an extreme survival seed (enter 'detailed' at start) building my own little world, using the very limited resources to hand (you start with 3 trees and enough land to stand em on). I feel very harmonised watching my sheep breed under the trees I planted.
Oh and I'm building a replica of Castle Greyskull in the corner of my island.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Recently...

PC:

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum (Yes, I still play)
Skyrim

Atari 2600: (yes I still play it)

Demon Attack
Solar Fox
Juno First (Released Farly recently)

No way. You really still play it!? I m turning 40 on the 30th. It still works? That's awesome.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I have been playing...

PSP

Daxter
Rock Band Unplugged

PS3

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Minecraft
(truth be told, not by choice, but because my son wants me to!)

iOS

Plants vs Zombies
Crosswords

Steam

Zen Pinball FX2 (specifically, PvZ...sense a theme here?)
Rocksmith 2014
TPA

Wii U (guess what the boy got for xmas!)

Super Mario U

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Wii U:

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart 8
Shovel Knight

3DS:

Super Smash Bros.
Pokemon Omega Ruby

PS4:

Zen Pinball 2
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
Skylanders Trap Team
LittleBigPlanet 3

iOS:

VVVVVV (or "V6" or "The Letter V 6 Times")
Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

wolfson

May 24, 2013
at home on XBOX 1 THE CREW from dec 2nd to dec19th.from dec 20th I`m baby sitting my daughters place at TWEED HEADS while my daughter and her family have gone across the ditch for there holiday.i got my PC with me me ,and guess what I`m playing BINGO !!! THE CREW,great game loving the free roaming all over the USA.i`ve always loved the old yank tanks,just love them,DODGE CHARGER`69,CHEVY CAMARO `69,SHELBY GT500 `67,just love these older cars.no CADDIES YET,they did say will be getting some vintage cars in about 3 months,i`m hoping for a CADDIE. :cool: :)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
a five yr old who knows how to use redstone(i believe its a form of logic brick)

mifht have alittle programmer on your hands
Your basically creating logic circuits (like PLC programming) -
It's getting a little embarrassing that he can use this and I'm struggling. :)

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Your basically creating logic circuits (like PLC programming) -
It's getting a little embarrassing that he can use this and I'm struggling. :)

Just wait until he starts watching YouTube videos of Stampylongnose...kid will be building and doing things you had no idea the game could do. Amazing how quickly they absorb Minecraft info.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
bit of Minecraft on Xbox360 with Nephew and step son.

Only realised yesterday that Geometry Wars 3 has been released. Pricey but purchased and downloaded yesterday. Awesome game - super addictive and punishing. Really enjoying the adventure mode and new bosses. (anyone on 360 up for some co-op action?)

Tempted to get Nidhogg too as heard good things about it. Just not a big steam user though.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
iPAD: threes! I love the strategy involved with this deceptively simple game. For fellow addicts: I had one game now with the 1536 tile but have been unable to get there again. Lot's of 768 games though. Still experimenting with different strategies.

Piano: Chopin Etude 12 from opus 25. It's one of my life's ambitions to play it at a decent level and after a year's hard work, it's getting somewhere.... Not a game by strict definitions but certainly loosely fitting under "what have you have been playing" A LOT :)

Boardgame: Pandemic with all kind of expansions (on the Brink, the Lab). Is also available on the iPad. Highly recommended Co-op board game. Has been a favorite for our playing group for over a year now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts