What idea would you like to see next as a Zen Pinball table?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I think I have read on a few different postings from Zen that they want to avoid platform exclusive tables. That being said, what if they released an identical 4 pack of tables on all platforms, just with with platform specific themes for each table.

Nintendo - 1.Donkey Kong / 2.Zelda / 3.Mario / 4.Metroid

Sony - 1.Ratchet & Clank / 2.Uncharted (or TLOU) / 3.Littlebigplanet / 4.Killzone (or God of War)

Microsoft - 1.Sunset Overdrive / 2.Gears of War / 3.Ori and the Blind Forest / 4.Halo

The table layout for Donkey Kong, Ratchet & Clank and Sunset Overdrive could be exactly the same, just with their own platform specific themes and soundtracks. Mario would have the same layout as LBP and Ori. And so on and so forth with the other sets of tables.

Not sure about mobile - 1.Temple Run / 2.Infinity Blade / 3.Angry Birds / 4.Modern Combat? I'm open for any better suggestions.

That's kind of what I meant, but didn't really think about the fact that Sony might not want people playing Mario tables on a PS4.

I forgot about Metroid...

Last edited:

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
That's kind of what I meant, but didn't really think about the fact that Sony might not want people playing Mario tables on a PS4.

I forgot about Metroid...

I'm guessing Sony would want Mario or any of those franchises on the systems in a heartbeat. Nintendo on the other hand would never let that happen. Even when the Wii U was floundering for it's first year, losing millions, and having analysts clamor for them to become a 3rd party developer like Sega or head to the mobile market, Nintendo's answer was a resounding NO.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
You're only strengthening my argument.

There was also Sonic Pinball Party for the GBA.
GBA-SonicPinballParty-vgo.jpg

I'd be happy if Zen went nuts with Sega like they have for Marvel. ;)
[NiGHTS, Sonic, Samba, Golden Axe, Shinobi, Phantasy Star, After Burner, Outrun, Shenmue, Space Harrier, House of the Dead, Virtua Fighter, Altered Beast, Ecco the Dolphin, Toejam & Earl, Fantasy Zone, Streets of Rage, and Super Hang-On.]

Oh and I'd love a table based on Strider! The music alone would be worth the price of the table. :)

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
The sega license would be pretty awesome. but i feel like sega and nintendo would just make their own pinball games.

I'm sorta shocked they haven't done a halo pinball already.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Saturday morning cartoon pack
He Man

That's not a bad idea. I wouldn't mind a MotU pinball. I don't think it would sell that well, though...maybe in the 80's it might. :)

Then again, their picks for source material have been kind of odd, in the Marvel series there were a bunch of characters I had never even heard of.

Jamman39 and I were talking back when The Walking Dead table was released that it would be cool to see Zen collaborate further with Telltale games. Looking at the games that they've created or are currently working on, there are some nice table ideas right there. Back to the Future, Jurassic Park

That might be plausible, if the licensing would work that way. And I certainly wouldn't mind a "new" BTTF table. The real Data East table isn't that great, to be honest.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I would like to see a Sorcerer's Lair Revenge or Sorcerer's Lair 2 pinball table. I noticed the original recently became available to purchase for PS3 and I think people would buy a new version of it.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
One other thing I wish Zen would do for iOS users is make Plants vs. Zombies, V12, Street Fighter II and Ninja Gaiden available to purchase within the Zen pinball app. I have SFII and Ninja Gaiden for PS3 but would like to play them on a touch screen device.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There was also Sonic Pinball Party for the GBA.

I mentioned that in my original post. What I was saying is the pinball aspects of Sonic have never really been given the justice they deserve. The GBA game was good, but it was quite simple and is dated now. I would kill for Zen to take on the franchise.

I think if I was more vocal about my lifelong Sonic fandom here, people would stop trying to correct me :p

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I mentioned that in my original post. What I was saying is the pinball aspects of Sonic have never really been given the justice they deserve. The GBA game was good, but it was quite simple and is dated now. I would kill for Zen to take on the franchise.
I've been suggesting Zen to make a Sonic table (and other Sega games) for the past 3 years now, but apparently Sega has no interest.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.