What initials/name do you use for high scores?

Mortado

Feb 19, 2013
DIE, have been using those initials since video games started allowing initials. Those initials have nothing to do with my given name :)

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I used to put my initials. Now I just mash in blank blank blank. Except on Taxi which will cause the game to hang up (but gives an interesting easter egg).

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I use AND (First name is Andrew, just shortened it for the leaderboards). I tended to not be top scorer, so it looked nice in the leaderboards to see someone up top, then AND and whoever was next.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
Thanks for that little collection above. Nice to know that people are willing to share.

Oh... My ID on PSN is RevenantUK
Feel free to add me and keep sharing the inits/names. not bad really as this was just a bit of fun really :cool:

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I use RAF for my first name which is actually...Rafie (Ray-fee). I guess I could start using RLC for Rafie Lee Crocheron (Crow-shah-ron).

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
wasn't expecting this much feedback :) Keep posting folks but when this thread degrades into "normal" chit-chat, i'll ask mods to close it. Hope that is ok with everyone. I do like the banter here so won't be asking for thread closure ....YET.... :cool:

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
I've got to go and see a mate. He got glassed and is now blind in one eye. His inits are MPW and if you do know him as SPUGGY you live close. we have been competing with each other since about 1985.... oh.. I'm old but a big kid at heart. I'll add MPW to the list anyway as this list would not be complete otherwise . He must be about 43 now and still likes his games (like me - 48 in July)

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts