What is your favourite FX2 table/tables?

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
The dialogue is kind of lacklustre sometimes.

Been doing a bit more Star wars tables is good. Clone wars I have a hard time getting into. This older pack is not as good as the Empire strikes back, Vader etc pack but Bubba fett is great.

Have to work hard for these bounties. What surprises me is that a couple of these tables is drain monsters with hungry outlanes lol.
Can´t wait for a sale on the masters of the force pack those tables. They look even better.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
The dialogue is kind of lacklustre sometimes.

Been doing a bit more Star wars tables is good. Clone wars I have a hard time getting into. This older pack is not as good as the Empire strikes back, Vader etc pack but Bubba fett is great.

Have to work hard for these bounties. What surprises me is that a couple of these tables is drain monsters with hungry outlanes lol.
Can´t wait for a sale on the masters of the force pack those tables. They look even better.

Masters of the force has the best tables imho. If I play clone wars I have to turn the sound off. There's nothing more annoying than preachy cartoon yoda.

I also think South Park is Zens best table. Followed by Han Solo and probably Venom.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I couldn´t resist. Pretty stupid buying all at once but was a bit boored.

Masters of the Force that table look so expensive :D. I am kind of getting nowhere with it. That mini pinball game I hit some of the loops but they don´t register? But I have yet to complete a single game mode.

A new Hope will see there is some fun game modes at least but I have a feeling FX/2 is more of a fan of the old movies ;)

Droids. fast table just tons of ramps. Easy to hit and I got attacked by extra balls. Again really hard game modes when you get to the heart of it so I am again not getting anywhere despite playing for 40 minutes. I am so bad :(

Han Solo not sure how I will like this one. Maybe will grow on me.

In real pinball the game modes are in general easier though you drain faster. This is more fun I have to say after suffering the drain monsters of season 4.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Masters of the Force is infuriating. Every target is off chamber and so short timers for the holocroms and missions you just get one shot :(
Was enough enfuriated by Wolverine before. 10 ball games and both these it took the entire 10 balls plus extra to lock three balls lol.

Wolverine I may be able to get to end game mode but masters of force not a chance. Wonder how you would adjust angle to make it easier.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Masters of the Force is infuriating. Every target is off chamber and so short timers for the holocroms and missions you just get one shot :(
Was enough enfuriated by Wolverine before. 10 ball games and both these it took the entire 10 balls plus extra to lock three balls lol.

Wolverine I may be able to get to end game mode but masters of force not a chance. Wonder how you would adjust angle to make it easier.

I can't stand Masters of the Force because ther are one or two shots that are impossible to hit deliberately. It's such poor design. I'll need to check the table stats, but the number of times I hit those shots in total is definitely lower than 10.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I can't stand Masters of the Force because ther are one or two shots that are impossible to hit deliberately. It's such poor design. I'll need to check the table stats, but the number of times I hit those shots in total is definitely lower than 10.

By "those shots" do you mean the left orbit and the Jedi Holochron? I can't make those shots for life. Artificial difficulty ruins pinball.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
INFINITY GAUNTLET,MARS,BOTH SOUTHPARKS these are my favs but I love them all.great fantasy tables!!! :cool:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
By "those shots" do you mean the left orbit and the Jedi Holochron? I can't make those shots for life. Artificial difficulty ruins pinball.

Yeah, it's horrible design. Personally it annoys me if a shot isn't accessible from a trapped flipper, but those ones require such specific angles that it breaks the table for me. Mars also has a set of drop targets which are impossible to hit from anything other than a lucky rebound... then has a multiball mode where you need to hit them all... that kind of thing really annoys me.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Gotta say, I love both South Park tables. There are few others whose names escape me. In general I'm not a huge fan of Zen tables. They remind me (mostly) of video games with a silver ball and flippers thrown in almost as an after thought. Sorry.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Got on a buying spree again. Venom, Deadpool, Star Wars Rebel, Antman and Castle storm and Wild West rampage. Will see how it goes but they seem quite fun. Not sure Rebel stand up to the older Star Wars table but will have to play more to see. Deadpool I am already looking for the mute button but good layout. Wild West just like the sound on that one. Castle Storm not sure may get old quick.

Venom a bit unorthodox layout but it feels like it can grow on me the more I learn the trickshots.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
The Football table maybe has the most flawless and logical theme/layout ever. Everything kind of make sense so easy to understand the rules without reading them. And most can be done on a real table just the goal kick I can think of that don´t quite work. Beside golden balls getting back to normal without switching them out. But it´s not my favourite table just like real football it´s fatiguing to sprint for 90 minutes and then have to do it again ;) Also the comment it´s like there is two balls on the pitch should be like they have some more players!

Would be nice if some teams was harder then others and not every match the same.

skyway73

Feb 16, 2015
Got on a buying spree again. Venom, Deadpool, Star Wars Rebel, Antman and Castle storm and Wild West rampage. Will see how it goes but they seem quite fun. Not sure Rebel stand up to the older Star Wars table but will have to play more to see. Deadpool I am already looking for the mute button but good layout. Wild West just like the sound on that one. Castle Storm not sure may get old quick.

Venom a bit unorthodox layout but it feels like it can grow on me the more I learn the trickshots.

My favourite out of just those is Ant-Man. Rebels is a lot of fun but there are far better Star Wars tables available. All the others a worth a play, you're thoughts about Castle Storm getting old quickly are correct, one of my least favourite of all the Zen tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.