What Licenses Would You Like To See Made Into Pins?

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
A Dexter pinball would be nice. The search for the prey, collection of evidences, the room setting and a multiball for the killing .

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Blade Runner was a excellent pick. So let me see what i would cook up. There are pinball tables for Elvis, AC DC, Rolling Stones, but helloo? Only a old EM based machine for the Beatles?(beat Time) I would like to see a modern DMD Beatles pinball designed after Yellow Submarine . Another genre that has too few pinball machines , is Westerns , so we have a Dirty Harry machine but no "Man with No-Name" pinball , a western themed Pinball with Clint Eastwood and Enio Morricone music would be killer.

Then another theme I'd love to see , Is Quentin Tarentino movies , using quotes and targets based on films , Jules Winnfield , The Bride , Aldo Raines, Mr. Blonde , Bill , Stuntman Mike , Elle Driver, ect.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Dune -- it'd be a completely empty playfield with nothing to do except avoid sandworm traps that'd randomly open up in the playfield.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Regarding the Three Stooges, Ghostbusters and the Beatles, one of my favorite authors has done all 3 for VP over at VPforums.org

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Beetlejuice_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

Dune -- it'd be a completely empty playfield with nothing to do except avoid sandworm traps that'd randomly open up in the playfield.

Oh you said "Sandworms" , so that made me think a Beetle Juice Pinball would be another great table I'd like to see, you'd have minitures of Beetle Juice, the couple with their faces stretched up , the smoker ghost, the receptionist ,and sandworms , and it would play the Danny Elfman Betelgeuse theme on every pinball load. Each time you get multiball "It's showtime!"

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
With the kind of pinball art that was goin' on in the '70s and early '80s, I was kinda surprised no one ever made a Heavy Metal table. As an original subscriber, I would love to see this.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
With the kind of pinball art that was goin' on in the '70s and early '80s, I was kinda surprised no one ever made a Heavy Metal table. As an original subscriber, I would love to see this.

They did do a obscure Heavy Metal table , it was ugly as sin , EM table , just look it up in the IPDB , and be ready to be disappointed. Yes I also suggested Red Dwarf in a earlier similiar thread .

The Wolfman

Jul 2, 2012
Beetle Juice Pinball would be another great table I'd like to see, you'd have minitures of Beetle Juice, the couple with their faces stretched up , the smoker ghost, the receptionist ,and sandworms , and it would play the Danny Elfman Betelgeuse theme on every pinball load. Each time you get multiball "It's showtime!"

I second that. Would be a great theme for pinball!

RhodyDave

Sep 4, 2012
I'd like to see a Blues Brothers pinball, with music and voice from the movie. Epic car chase, bazooka, and great tunes.

Dr.M

Jun 16, 2013
Firefly/Serenity. Hell, just about anything Joss Whedon's done but I specifically have a design in mind dor a firefly table.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
+1 for FiM. I'm, admittedly, a brony and I would love to see the show translated into pinball form. If it was a huge mode-based game, there would be a lot of work involved- but maybe the show creators will help with the design.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
My kids love Phineus & Ferb -- I always thought that would make a great theme because the show is genuinely funny and it would appeal to kids.

And Stephen Colbert should have his own pinball machine. The call-outs would be tremendous.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
My kids love Phineus & Ferb -- I always thought that would make a great theme because the show is genuinely funny and it would appeal to kids.

And Stephen Colbert should have his own pinball machine. The call-outs would be tremendous.

Ya know, I was all set to mock you for Phineus & Ferb. And then I realized, you're on to something with that one! As a parent of a 7 year old, I certainly appreciate the nods to adults they constantly do. Ton of catch phrases which would make good call outs. Here's what came off the top of my head immediately though...

Whole things starts off by lighting "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today" which has like 6 different things to do and light up (think ToM). You'd have a mystery hole that'd be the "Watcha doin'?" hole, multiball would have to be tied in to an "innator" device, a 3 combo ramp/loop would score you the Candice "Mom, Mom, Mom!" award, and the ball locks would be "Where's Perry?".

Yeah, can you tell my kid watches that show WAAAAYYYY too much?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.