What Licenses Would You Like To See Made Into Pins?

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Star Trek

... Deep Space Nine! I think a really cool DS9 table could be made in the spirit of the ST:TNG table, featuring Quark, Garak, Dukat and the rest of the gang. I have toyed with the idea of starting to make my own with some of the tools out there (visual pinball et al) but I don't I'd ever finish it without help. Seems like you could pull some pretty cool sounds and video clips from the show itself, Commander Sisko has all these great vocal tics that I think would make a perfect ball drain sound effect for example. A spinning model of DS9 could be on the board as a central toy, a dabo wheel would be another cool toy, modes could include Quark's Bar, Wormhole Prophets, Cardassians, Jem Hadar, and more. The end/wizard mode could be the final battle with the Dominion.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Modes: Ban-a-Troll!, Breadsticks for All, It Ain't Zen, Poll Dancing, Speculate at Random, and We've Got (Master) Issues.

Wizard Mode: Moderator Mania

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
When you drain the last ball, you hear a loud scream:

I want my money back!

(facebook ROM)

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
PINK MULTIBALL

(table completely lights up with otherwise absent pink LEDs, player needs to hit certain shots to "complain", turning the lights off one by one)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Modes: Ban-a-Troll!, Breadsticks for All, It Ain't Zen, Poll Dancing, Speculate at Random, and We've Got (Master) Issues.

Wizard Mode: Moderator Mania

Please give me descriptions on how these modes work, I'm really interested in It Ain't Zen and Speculate at Random.

Also, Find Okurka should be a mode, where you scan the entire playfield to find Okurka, but then he takes away your score.
;)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Please give me descriptions on how these modes work, I'm really interested in It Ain't Zen and Speculate at Random.

Also, Find Okurka should be a mode, where you scan the entire playfield to find Okurka, but then he takes away your score.
;)

Speculate at random is the random award.

It Ain't Zen is a Powerball-style mode where an extra heavy ball is unleashed.

You collect trophies throughout the game but the programming for this is incomplete so they stop once you get to a certain point.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
End of game Match is a guy going, "please, please, please" and if you do match, is says "it's time for The Addams Family!" but the whole machine just shuts off instead.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Speculate at random is the random award.

It Ain't Zen is a Powerball-style mode where an extra heavy ball is unleashed.

You collect trophies throughout the game but the programming for this is incomplete so they stop once you get to a certain point.

Other modes?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Get your post deleted muti ball

topic closed for tilt

"Whining-to-FarSight-about-releasing-the-next-table-pack" HURRY-UP.

This could be the hurry up hurry up.

PINK MULTIBALL

(table completely lights up with otherwise absent pink LEDs, player needs to hit certain shots to "complain", turning the lights off one by one)

We would need to kickstart this to license Samuel L. Jackson's voice saying "Say pink again mother f*****" (I love self references).

The ball lock should have a gate that randomly opens behind it letting a hard shot right through the back. And as a super skill shot. If you hold the left flipper while plunging. The ball will shoot right through the back of the table and be placed back at the plunger.

As for a license I would like to see.

UHF, the one with weird Al

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
just thought about this today BEETLEJUICE its a no brainer before 3ball multi BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! BEETLEJUICE! start the game Its SHOWTIME!
Beetlejuice_7767_Medium_zpse11c8447.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts