What Table Next for PS3?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Were working on the rest of season 4 now and we plan to continue to support PS3 into Season 5.

Working on and plan to continue doesn't render me carefree optimistic.Working on what does that amount to?This month?Next?This year?And how many tables?
Plan to continue.Why plan?Is there any doubt that there will be a Season 5 for PS3?

In any case thx for the response.

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
thankz flippy floppy...
I can wait.. take ur time, do ur thing,,
its always good to hear an update, even if its unofficial or not.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Working on and plan to continue doesn't render me carefree optimistic.Working on what does that amount to?This month?Next?This year?And how many tables?
Plan to continue.Why plan?Is there any doubt that there will be a Season 5 for PS3?

In any case thx for the response.

I can't give out dates because we don't have the dates set in stone yet. We are working on the update containing the rest of season 4 for PS3/vita and will announce when it's ready. And by planning to continue, season 5 is scheduled for production on PS3/vita in the upcoming months.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I can't give out dates because we don't have the dates set in stone yet. We are working on the update containing the rest of season 4 for PS3/vita and will announce when it's ready. And by planning to continue, season 5 is scheduled for production on PS3/vita in the upcoming months.

Ok, i can work with that.Really hope the rest of Season 4 won't take too long anymore and very glad to hear that Season 5 is in the PS3/Vita pipelines.Again thx for the response and intel.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts