What tables did you play today?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I've been practicing my nudging on Big Shot--I'll get that darn 250k goal one of these days, rawr! ; D

What about you?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Been working Big Shot as well. Trying to reach 300K. I got 250K shortly after it came out, hadn't played it since. Not much has changed, still hate the table.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I thought I liked it, then started to hate it...but this whole nudging thing has got me liking it again. May turn to hate if I can't get that 250k though. ;)

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
i find it funny that someone else has been doing the same thing that i've been doing as of recent... i started playing a lot of big shot about two weeks ago, can't seem to get to 300,000 either... but it's coming, i found the money shot... i am just a wee bit more excited for central park but, these older machines in my own personal opinion just a little to old.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Circus Voltaire.
Genie (I'm starting to understand it's appeal).
Excalibur (I can't defeat the robber knights achievement).
Star wars ep V.

And it's only lunchtime!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Ugh I think I would've cracked Big Shot by now but I seem to have a mental block that causes me to play like a complete wang-doodle as soon as I've achieved my first Special. >:|

Jul 2, 2012
Today's tables (or actually yesterday at this time of the night): TOTAN, Black Hole and BOP. Completed all wizard goals on these.

Black Hole feels really tame with PS3 controller. At one point I almost wanted to just let the ball drain because the game seemed to never end. On BOP I managed to score a jackpot for the first time. The top posts of slingshots on that are still driving me nuts with their un-bounciness (or whatever you would call that).

Oh, and does real pinball count? Spent a few moments with my Road Show too, naturally.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I wonder if the people in the apartments next to me would mind if I got a real pinball table... >_>

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.