What tables do you want (and not want) to see in Season 3

Iain

Jul 28, 2012
I would love to see, Addams Family as a kickstarter at some point in season 3 but I don't think we will ever see it on TPA, The Simpsons Pinball Party would also be a great addition.

Other tables I would be more that happy with would be,

Rollercoaster Tycoon,
Monopoly,
Red and Ted,
World Cup Soccer,
Party Zone,

I also wouldnt mind seeing a few of the Data East tables such as, Jurassic Park, WWF and Rocky and Bullwinkle.

As for what I dont want to see, plain and simple, please, NO MORE Gottliebs!!!

Damianiw

Jun 23, 2013
I would love to see, Addams Family as a kickstarter at some point in season 3 but I don't think we will ever see it on TPA, The Simpsons Pinball Party would also be a great addition.

Other tables I would be more that happy with would be,

Rollercoaster Tycoon,
Monopoly,
Red and Ted,
World Cup Soccer,
Party Zone,

I also wouldnt mind seeing a few of the Data East tables such as, Jurassic Park, WWF and Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Totally for your last sentence :)

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012

The only additional Gottliebs that I would welcome to The Pinball Arcade are the old EM Gottliebs. If they're going to do any more EM machines at all, they should be from Gottlieb. That's when Gottlieb was better than anyone. But for SS and beyond, I couldn't agree more. We've already got all the SS Gottliebs that we need.

invitro

May 4, 2012
We've already got all the SS Gottliebs that we need.
Hear, hear. Gottlieb has zero even decent tables after about 1990. CBW, T'eed Off, CO1812 and Victory are already way too much awfulness for anyone to be exposed to. I also hope for no Data Easts, at most one Stern, and at most one EM. Some Williams/Bally machines I don't want to see: Cyclone, Hurricane, Rollergames, Jokerz, Earthshaker, Police Force, Bad Cats, High Speed II, Mousin' Around, or any 1985-87 Bally except D&D.

There are still lots (100?) of great unlicensed Williams/Bally machines from 1979 on.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The only additional Gottliebs that I would welcome to The Pinball Arcade are the old EM Gottliebs. If they're going to do any more EM machines at all, they should be from Gottlieb. That's when Gottlieb was better than anyone. But for SS and beyond, I couldn't agree more. We've already got all the SS Gottliebs that we need.
I agree, EM Gottliebs are some of my favorite pins ever made. They hold that "just one more game" place in my heart. But with only 10 pins per season, I've given up hope of seeing any.

I like a few other Gottlieb SS pins such as TX-Sector, Devil's Dare, Joker Poker, Stargate, and Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street. But I'm not sure how popular those selections would be either.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Gottlieb did great em games. They were the industry leader for some time. I just hope some of them make it. Unfortunately it seems the direction will mostly be away from anymore em's.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I have said this too many times, I have 2 games I would really like to see on the Pinball Arcade from Gottlieb, then I don't care if they ever do anymore. The 2 Gottlieb games are, one of my favorite Gottlieb games Rescue 911, and Freddy: Nightmare on Elm Street, I will keep saying these two games until they come out, I want them badly please.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Fish Tales
Black Knight 2000
Who Dunnit?
Junk Yard

Black Rose
Jack Bot
Bad Cats
Fathom
Xenon
Bram Stokers Dracula

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Fish Tales
Black Knight 2000
Who Dunnit?
Junk Yard

Black Rose
Jack Bot
Bad Cats
Fathom
Xenon
Bram Stokers Dracula

Can't see any EMs there ;), but for non EMs Xenon and Fathom are amongst my favourites. Robo-war would be awesome too.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
If I could pick the last six of season three and not include those that would be really out of reach.

High Speed II: The Getaway
Fathom
Road Show
Diner
Bad Cats
Catacomb

Last edited:

Kadett785

Nov 23, 2013
My picks for the last 6:

1) Diner
2) High Speed
3) Robocop [OK, it's licensed, but it can't be that expensive...I don't think I've seen any Robocop licensed product for years and years!]
4) Tommy [of course licensed to The Who, but it would be interesting to know how costly it would be, the band are obviously pinball enthusiasts, so maybe something could be worked out ;)]
5) Time Machine
6) Black Rose

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Robocop [OK, it's licensed, but it can't be that expensive...I don't think I've seen any Robocop licensed product for years and years!]

That's gonna change pretty soon.

Robocop_poster.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts