What TPA table is the most identical to real one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirill Kirilld

Sep 6, 2013
Hi guys! Could you please recommend an android TPA table that is the most identical to a real one? Gameplay, visual, absence of bugs etc - it all counts.
Please do not post if you haven't played the real table a lot and don't know it very well, as well as it's TPA version :eek:
Thanks!
PS. I think that question bothers most pinball fans :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Dr Dude, EATPM, and Taxi are the first three that come to mind as best capturing the feel of the real pins. I play on iOS but Android and iOS version are usually very similiar.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
You can get rid of the extra balls with the pro menu, but it is still easier than the real machine. If you love AFM in real life then just buy it. You will love it. The FS version still has all the humor and fun play as the real thing. But you scores will be higher and you game times will be longer. Still one of the must buys on TPA. Go for it, you will have fun.

Kirill Kirilld

Sep 6, 2013
Actually I'm trying to figure out why is it easier exactly. What is the cause of it?
PS. I've got it on TPA. But never played the real one. And don't have any chance in near future. In our country it's a big problem to find a pinball machine to play.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Where I go every summer, there's a few pinball machine (4 actually) and AFM is one of them. I play it almost every day ^^

I played a few games on TAP (and a lot on future pinball) and yes, it's a bit easier.
One of the main reason In my opinion is that the real pinball are sometimes defective... The flying saucer sometimes doesn't register a hit... The flippers are not responsive as it should... those pieces gets old and the owner don't take the time to work on them :(

But of course it's much better to play it on a real thing, but in the other hand, TPA looks and plays awesome on my tablet ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts