What was your first in-app purchase on The Pinball Arcade?

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
My first purchase was Big Shot.

Not long after getting an iPad, I searched pinball apps and was delighted to see a table I actually played at the local arcade years ago (Jonathan's Arcade, in Enfield, Connecticut).

I found it to be fairly close to the real deal. Back in the day, it was one of the tables that I could rack up a bunch of replays and stretch a few quarters into an hour or so of fun time wasting.

Back to the present, it didn't take long for me to tire of the game, so I bought a couple others. Once the option of buying seasons came along, I went for it and now have the complete collection. I love having my own arcade!

It's been a blast playing familiar tables and discovering new ones. I definitely got my money's worth!

As a side note, I would love to see Royal Flush added to the collection (can you tell I'm a drop target fan?). I miss the days of two tables a month... It would be great to get a classic EM table along with a new-ish one every month.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
Hey everybody! Whats up. This is my first post. I saw this in the playstation store on my bro's PS4. I'm a budding baby pinball addict, and when I found out it was on lots of different devices, I used it as an excuse to buy an 8" tab 4, which is the perfect weight and length IMO, and the first thing I did was buy the first 3 seasons. I'm loving it. I'm hooked. I got zen pinball as well, and this is all I really do on my spare time, besides read comics. I am so new to the world of pinball, even though I've always been interested, and I know I have lots to learn, which is why I joined up here. So I am glad to observe and take some advice.:cool:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts