What's your current highest All Time leaderboard position?

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Tell us what number and what table your current highest position on the All Time leaderboards is!

~~~~

As of a few days ago at least, mine was 73 ("Neopaleface," PSN) on...Harley-Davidson. >_> : P

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was in the top ten in Firepower for some time.

It's now #62. Still my highest position though.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
For the span of a couple of hours, I was #1 on Monster Bash over in 360-land. I was #11 on FunHouse for considerably longer, but I imagine that's dropped down a few ranks by now.

K

Korven

#10 on Funhouse, but someone once posted a screenshot from console with much higher scores not visible on mobile and not showing on the website either, what's up with that?

Currently #12 on Flight2k if Funhouse doesn't count.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Centaur! #6. Also #6 on Funhouse, but that wasn't as much fun as Centaur.

Worst? TotAN at #1640.

One key enjoyment I get out of most games is attempting to place in the top 1% on global leaderboards. As has been discussed here, you can't gauge your relative TPA LB position because you can't determine the total number of players for a given table (without endlessly scrolling a LB to the bottom) - but I recently stumbled on a method to do this:

On the pinballarcade.com LBs you can tap on the "left arrow" icon at lower right of the LB when looking at the first screen of scores, and you'll see the last screen. I still wish FS would give us this info inside TPA, but the website method works.

Cheers!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I was top ten on a couple 360 tables.

I bet now if I went back to it I could make a serious run for the top on a couple.

Unfortunately Funhouse has a game ending bug when you get so high. On iOS I put up a top 50 score on Flight 2000 but I wasn't even really trying and I attest that to the board not being very popular. Whereas my 100billion+ AfM score was only top 100. That took effort. I was surprised my Twilight Zone was so high too. I can definitely double my 8 Billion if I really try.

Am I safe to assume AFM was a bigger seller than TZ or am I just that good at TZ without knowing it?

Btw even after fixes many of the leader board scores are still bogus.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
#10 on Funhouse, but someone once posted a screenshot from console with much higher scores not visible on mobile and not showing on the website either, what's up with that?

Currently #12 on Flight2k if Funhouse doesn't count.

360 has a separate leader board from everything else.

Which is how it should be. My iOS scores being compared to PS3, really? On a lagless setup I could demolish my current scores on a PS3. How is that fair or even wise?

K

Korven

360 has a separate leader board from everything else.

Which is how it should be. My iOS scores being compared to PS3, really? On a lagless setup I could demolish my current scores on a PS3. How is that fair or even wise?

Didn't know about that, thought every score would show on the website at least.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Current highest all-time leaderboards position:

19th on HD... mainly because it is an unloved table. :p

Same for CV, 28th.

My personal rankings are in my signature.

Last edited:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Top 60 or 70 on Funhouse for awhile, now much lower as I haven't played in quite awhile. Worst? Probably TOTAN where I'm at like 10000 or something. I mainly compare myself against my friends and try to be top five. I've got some freaks in my friend list so just being top five there is enough for me :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Darn it, I screwed up the thread title; it should be "What's your CURRENT highest All Time leaderboard position" (not with "current" all in caps though, that was just for emphasis in this would-be correction). Maybe a mod can help me out here *bats eyelashes*.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts