When can we expect tournaments?

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I want users to be able to set up their own custom tournaments at some point. If implemented properly, this could really provide a major boost to the franchise. Crossing my fingers in hopes that big plans are already being made.

It would be an absolute blast to be able to compete in some weekly user-created tournaments based on one or more tables. In my head I'm imagining leagues and teams of players that can compete in various types of competitions: timed, one ball, tag team (one ball per player on a 3 player team, etc.). The possibilities are endless, and we don't even need more tables to bring out a ton of value to what already exists now.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I just think it would be nice if tournaments just happened weekly and reset then, even if there's no prize it's nice to try and be the best for a week.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
In a sense, we already have a generic weekly tournament for each table in the form of the leaderboard, at least with regards to high scores.

Ultimetalhead

Jun 13, 2012
I want users to be able to set up their own custom tournaments at some point. If implemented properly, this could really provide a major boost to the franchise. Crossing my fingers in hopes that big plans are already being made.

It would be an absolute blast to be able to compete in some weekly user-created tournaments based on one or more tables. In my head I'm imagining leagues and teams of players that can compete in various types of competitions: timed, one ball, tag team (one ball per player on a 3 player team, etc.). The possibilities are endless, and we don't even need more tables to bring out a ton of value to what already exists now.

This needs to happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts