When is FS going to update the Challenge Mode??

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Have notice ever since the challenge mode was added to TPA that it hasn't been update, i mean its still only has Season 1 challenge, what about S2,3, and 4?. Have FS just abandoned this mode?

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
That would be great! And adding new tables to the manufacture challenges.

One thing though - iOS peeps lost all their challenge progress in the last update(s) they need to include challenge data in the back-up/restore process that covers goals, scores and hof.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Yeah. I had some of my best games in that mode with over half the tables at 1000. All gone. I'll never touch it again.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Well, at least you guys have challenge mode. It still says coming soon on PS3.

Putting that aside, they should have definitely added it for other seasons.

GamerCoon

Mar 6, 2015
Well, at least you guys have challenge mode. It still says coming soon on PS3.

Yeah, this! I really enjoy the Williams challenge in the pinball hall of fame game, and if the PS3 Pinball Arcade had challenge modes I would have bought it and all of its tables by now. I think I will as soon as they add that.

fosforo

Jan 1, 2015
Can we have an official answer about it from Farsight with a time schedule?
And what about Tournament mode on Steam? I've bought Pinball Arcade especially for tournamenent online, in the Tournament section I read "coming soon" but nothing is changed from the beginning of Season 1 so we have the same problem twice.
I've spent 100€ and more on Pinball Arcade, I deserve an answer, thanks.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Guess FS dont care for the mode a lot, shame that it only ever got the season 1 table challeneges added and that must be over 18 months ago now

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
We finally get the Challenge Mode on PS3... but just the menu icon! ^^

"Coming soon" inside.

I hope there will be more than only one season. Pretty disappointing otherwise.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts