Where are people buying iPad Air?

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Why buy an air? I do not see the logic or any really new enough features or advancements to warrant purchasing one. I would rather have the largest screen sized iPad with the best chip set and largest memory size.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Why buy an air? I do not see the logic or any really new enough features or advancements to warrant purchasing one. I would rather have the largest screen sized iPad with the best chip set and largest memory size.

The Air is exactly that. There is also a mini version, but the standard Air has the full-size screen, and the A7 chip, so it's much faster than the iPad 4. Actually, even the new mini has the A7.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
FYI... I had to install the free version of TPA to restore tables I originally purchased with the free version of TPA.

Just in case others run into the same problem.

Jumping from the iPad 2 to the Air... big difference! TPA is so much smoother. :D

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The weight difference is very noticeable. Battery life is hard to say, it's definitely better than my iPad 3 but that was 18 months old so you'd expect that.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Noticeably lighter than the 2.

Been using it for about an hour... still at 96% battery. Gotta love a new battery.

jwil026

Nov 19, 2012
FYI... I had to install the free version of TPA to restore tables I originally purchased with the free version of TPA.

Just in case others run into the same problem.

Jumping from the iPad 2 to the Air... big difference! TPA is so much smoother. :D

I had the same problem too, could not install season one tables on TPA paid version, had to install free version too to get all my tables.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts