Which Tables in Season 7 Do You Want to See?

AJ Boomer

Jan 7, 2017
Now that we are near the ignition of season 7, it is time to hear what you want to see in this upcoming season?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Some Capcom tables would be #1 on the list.

But otherwise would like to see either Congo, The Shadow or World Cup Soccer (can dream) for a licensed table. Fire!, Sorcerer, Medusa, and Banzai Run for top non-licensed tables.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I usually put up my wish list on the TPA Facebook page but will put one here too :)

EM's: Abra Ca Dabra, Quick Draw, Atlantis, Jumping Jack/Jack in the Box, Royal Flush, World Fair, Bank Shot/Sure Shot, Surf Champ/Surfer, Spirit of 76, Volley, Slick Chick, Jungle Queen/Princess, Space Mission and Jet Spin.
Other tables: Fathom, Flash Gordon, Skateball, Frontier, Barracora, Blackout, Medusa, Embryon, Mousin' Around, Grand Lizard, Sorcerer, Space Station, Defender, Radical!, Jokerz!, Comet, Harlem Globetrotters, Vector, and Space Invaders.
Early Stern: Seawitch, Star Gazer, Nine Ball, Quicksilver, Meteor, Stars, Catacomb, Big Game and Galaxy.
Gottlieb tables: Joker Poker, Spirit, Robo-War, Alien Star, Count-Down, Devil's Dare, Wipe Out, Surf 'N Safari, Sinbad and Buck Rogers.

Last edited:

AJ Boomer

Jan 7, 2017
I personally would prefer more tables (besides Fireball) named after popular attractions from Chicago's now-closed Riverview Amusement Park (eg. Aladdin's Castle, Flash, and especially Comet).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd like to see a bunch of pins from 1975-1985. Mostly a nostalgia thing for me. Grew up playing and loving that little era of pins. So many in there I would enjoy playing.
And if we need a Premier, I'd like to suggest Genesis. An actual fun Premier that could even be used as the Halloween pin if we can't get a higher profile pin like Tales From The Crypt or Freddy's Nightmare. I dig trying to build that robot.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
What I would like

Fire!
Congo
The Shadow
Big Bang Bar
Fathom
Rollergames
Bad Cats
Bonzai Run
Abra Ca Dabra / Royal Flush EMs
Sorcerer

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
What I would like

Fire!
Congo
The Shadow
Big Bang Bar
Fathom
Rollergames
Bad Cats
Bonzai Run
Abra Ca Dabra / Royal Flush EMs
Sorcerer

That's about as solid a list as I've seen - not necessarily my exact preference (I might throw in Space Station and 2nd EM pack, but not sure what I'd remove), but pretty strong in terms of hitting the some of everyone's top choices.

I would put SO76/Atlantis ahead of that EM pack but RF/ABCD would be my next choice (then Surf Champ/Buccaneer).

Last edited:

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
I want Sorcerer and Jive Time back from the Williams hall of fame collection! It can't be too big a task to bring them up to current standards...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I want Sorcerer and Jive Time back from the Williams hall of fame collection! It can't be too big a task to bring them up to current standards...

Yes, it would. They no longer have the physical tables (they were sold) and there is no way that the digital assets that they already have from PHoF are up to current TPA standards. In the case of Sorcerer, which is a System 11 table, they would also need access to the ROMs so they could implement emulation.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Ok, here's mine.

1) already is Paragon
2) Congo
3) Mousin' Around
4) some EM pack, don't care what they are, not a EM fan, but I will play them
5) Big Bang Bar
6) Banzai Run
7) Pinball Magic
8) Fathom, basically just for the beautiful Art work from Greg Feres
9) Bally's Gameshow
10) The Shadow

That's my list, like them or not.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Ok, here's mine.

1) already is Paragon
2) Congo
3) Mousin' Around
4) some EM pack, don't care what they are, not a EM fan, but I will play them
5) Big Bang Bar
6) Banzai Run
7) Pinball Magic
8) Fathom, basically just for the beautiful Art work from Greg Feres
9) Bally's Gameshow
10) The Shadow

That's my list, like them or not.

Good choices, but as much as I hope for Capcom (especially BBB) to appear in TPA, I doubt we'll see anything from them. 1-FarSight has been quiet enough about it and 2)-look at how they've been mishandling SPA. Don't think Capcom emulation is in the cards anymore.

I especially agree with Banzai Run-a heavily requested table on the boards, Game Show (an old IRL fave), and Fathom. Haven't played Fathom IRL, but the more I see about it, the more I'd like to see it in TPA. If the licenses can be worked out, we should see Congo and The Shadow, the latter of which I liked pretty well.

AnimeDude892

Dec 27, 2016
Here's mine.

1. Fire!
2. Bad Cats
3. Sorcerer
4. Comet
5. Skateball
6. Frontier
7. Future Spa
8. Space Station
9. Barracora
10. Buccaneer / Royal Flush EM Pack

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Space Station
Banzai Run
Congo
Shadow

I recently played Space Station IRL and highly enjoyed this table. Space Station would be an acceptable addition to TPA. I've never played Banzai Run but the photos I've seen look interesting. Congo and The Shadow are a must!
For an EM, I think most people would like Kings and Queens.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.