White Water

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Judging from the scrambled office picture, lets assume White Water is coming in the near future.

I am very curios about how this one will turn out. It will be a very hard table to get right on tablets especially. It has a upper playfield and a lot of clear plastic ramps. Two things that seem to be troublesome for Farsight on tablets. The Insanity Falls ramp all along the left side is, well, Insane with it ups and downs and the ball hitting the glass. Emulating the moving Bigfoot head will also be a big challenge to look good. I am not being pessimistic here, just curios and exited.

Any thoughts on this?

Just one thought: Hall of Fame table , yes it's coming , planned soon? Probably not so much, FarSight probably still owns most of the tables from Willaims and Gottlieb collections. That's why they keep using them for game DLC.

karl

May 10, 2012
Just one thought: Hall of Fame table , yes it's coming , planned soon? Probably not so much, FarSight probably still owns most of the tables from Willaims and Gottlieb collections. That's why they keep using them for game DLC.

My guess is that is coming soon in Farsight terms ;-) Seriously though, April or May is my bet

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.