Who Dunnit Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Ryan - (or other dudes @ Farsight who I haven't heard of before).

Just took a stroll through the Google Play store reviews for the past 30days on TPA, and reckon that your CDN could still potentially be hurting your sales figures.
I saw 3 users unable to download, and who don't know of the 'Table manager' delete rez file workaround.
These are just the ones who bother to review. Could potentially be more & be hurting sales.
by8asa7e.jpg

egesy2yg.jpg

9amy8a4y.jpg

Once fixed - with all the extra sales from working downloads, Farsight could employ another staff member, then you'd have the manpower to Rom emu Black Knight at long last ;) Yay! (see twitchcast thread).

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah ill purge it again but the powers that be will definitely not want to spring for a different cdn service =\

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I noticed these are rather old, also the not loading thing I have seen because they have an incredibly small screen.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Purged it again and sent them an email, are any of you experiencing this? It's really out of my hands unfortunately.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Purged it again and sent them an email, are any of you experiencing this? It's really out of my hands unfortunately.

Yeah - I managed to wipe my TPA install off my phone on Sunday using Helium, so had to do a complete rez set download.
I only had one crash during a fell set which was during MM, but delete rez and retry fixed it, and all others were without incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts