Why did I stop receiving the newsletter all of a sudden?

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I think this is the 2nd month in a row I haven't gotten it...where do I sign up on the website again? Hopefully signing up again will work...

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Why did I start getting it? I dont think I signed up for anything, last 2 months. Maybe I got your scrip. Dark. :p

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
If I remember correctly I got the December newsletter twice. This month I didn't get even one.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Mine is dressed up like Yoda, claiming to be Milton Berle. And it somehow ends up in my left shoe, rather than my in-box. But the strangest part is the horse. No, don't get me started.

Neh, just goofing ya. It's because you're pregnant.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I missed out on the last 2. Why don't they add the monthly newsletter to their website? They might as well put something on that site.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yeah me three regarding the newsletter.

I'm missing the information I already knew about being delivered to me in glorious HTML.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I don't know what the issues are for you guys, that sucks, but I can say this. You didn't miss anything. Very bare bones letter this month.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I didn't get the one before and I emailed FS and got this one. I don't know how we just fall off the mail list though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts