Why isn't Table Pack 15 available for Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pass download?

scotbot

Sep 7, 2013
Whirlwind and Championship Pub are sitting in that season 2 folder in the game. When I go through the game to the Pro Pass section in the PS Store, they simply are not there to download. I did see them available for me to BUY separately. What gives?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Whirlwind and Championship Pub are sitting in that season 2 folder in the game. When I go through the game to the Pro Pass section in the PS Store, they simply are not there to download. I did see them available for me to BUY separately. What gives?

You should probably send an email to FarSight support.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Act like your going to buy them individually...the store price should show free.
That's how mine works anyway.

Good luck!

woogoob

Sep 17, 2013
Try going thru the playstation store (not thru the game) and search pinball arcade. I had the same issue as you, but was able to find the table pack 15 this way.

scotbot

Sep 7, 2013
Try going thru the playstation store (not thru the game) and search pinball arcade. I had the same issue as you, but was able to find the table pack 15 this way.

This was the answer! Thanks much. BTW, table pack 16 has the same problem.

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
I'm having the same problem! Tried searching for Pinball Arcade via the store but Table Pack 15 & 16 are still not showing up as free - doubly annoying as the tournament starts today. Can anyone help??

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Looks like there is a problem with the season pass in Europe for packs 15 and 16. Tables won't show up in the game, not free in the store.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
For season pass holders to claim their tables, please do the following :

1) Select a table from the Season Two screen.

2) Select "Buy Table Pack".

3) Select to purchase the regular Table Pack - Not the Pro Table Pack.

4) You will be taken to the PSN Store where it will say "Download" on the left side of the screen instead of "Purchase".

Follow these steps for both Table Pack 15 and 16.

If you purchased Season Two Pro...once the tables are downloaded, select "Go Pro" from each table that has a Pro Menu and proceed in the same manner.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I can't even complete step 1 as the Season Two Tables button is faded out as if there are no new tables to buy. It changed at one point, but then went back to the original faded out.

maezun

Jul 21, 2013
I can't even complete step 1 as the Season Two Tables button is faded out as if there are no new tables to buy. It changed at one point, but then went back to the original faded out.

I'm having exactly the same problem. Can't access the tables via the game and on the store they're showing up as £3.99 instead of 'FREE'

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm having exactly the same problem. Can't access the tables via the game and on the store they're showing up as £3.99 instead of 'FREE'

I'm talking with support about it right now, but something tells me it's at Sony's end and Sony Europe will have gone to bed for the day.

There are a few people with this problem on Facebook and the Sony blog. Not the first time things have gone wrong when a table pack was released on PS3 in Europe.

Last edited:

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
Any update to this problem? Vita Season 2 Pack here.

I've also tried through the SEN website, I only get the option to Add to basket and it tells me I'm "not eligible to purchase or download this content."

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The issue is resolved in Europe. You can't get the tables through the game, but if you search for them in the Playstation Store, they're marked as purchased and you can download then for free.

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
The issue is resolved in Europe. You can't get the tables through the game, but if you search for them in the Playstation Store, they're marked as purchased and you can download then for free.

Not for me, still show as £3.99 everywhere - in game, in PS Store, or online. Doesn't seem to think I've bought the S2 pass,though I can see it in my purchase history.

I'll email Farce****e's dedicated Vita support team...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Not for me, still show as £3.99 everywhere - in game, in PS Store, or online. Doesn't seem to think I've bought the S2 pass,though I can see it in my purchase history.

I'll email Farce****e's dedicated Vita support team...

Farsight have said the issue is at Sony's end, and I believe them. All Farsight can do is tell Sony to give it for free to Season Pass holders, it's Sony's responsibility to actually do it. And it's become apparent that Sony aren't too competent in this area, with putting packs up a week earlier than Farsight ask, putting new tables up without the game update to recognise them etc. This is just another failure to add to their list.

JayJay

Sep 21, 2013
Has anyone had any resolution to this issue? I bought the Season 2 pass on my Vita and I was allowed to download table packs 11 to 14 without any issue. But when I try to get 15 and 16 they are showing as £3.99. I have had no response from farsight regarding this.

Trowel

Feb 20, 2013
Has anyone had any resolution to this issue? I bought the Season 2 pass on my Vita and I was allowed to download table packs 11 to 14 without any issue. But when I try to get 15 and 16 they are showing as £3.99. I have had no response from farsight regarding this.

I managed to get them in an odd roundabout way. I went to the SEN website (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com), where the Vita versions were still showing as £3.99 but the PS3 versions were showing as free (I don't have a PS3, but I know buying the tables gives you both versions). I added the PS3 packs to my download queue, which then gave me the option of downloading 'trial' versions of the Vita packs, which then unlocked to be the full versions. Strange, but it worked for me - give it a go. To be fair to Farsight they replied to my emails quickly, but were equally at a loss as to why they were still showing at £3.99.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.