Will FarSight release a Halloween Themed Table Pack 19 (October)

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Are you guys serious? HH is coming in September? OMG OMG OMG... I'm 12 years old again!!!!!! Yippeeeeee... one of my all-time top ten tables :)

Is this for real?

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Any of the horror themed tables being mentioned would be cool for me. I like all the tables being mentioned. In reality I find most of our members totally know which tables are wonderful, and deserve to be on TPA. I see very few mentions in these forums of tables I would rather not have on TPA. There are around 500 truly great machines out there. Some polls will say there are less, but I know better, as I have played over 1,500 real tables in my life. So it's pretty hard to get a dud on TPA.

Some people don't like a particular table here and there, but that is personal preference at work, and we all should respect a persons free choice in what they like. I can hardly wait for Season 3, as I miss the voting polls already. :)

Now if TPA would make nearly every table on this list....Wooot....woooot, and a double Huah!

http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?anonymously=true&list=top300

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thrilled to be getting Haunted House but there are a lot of horror/Halloween style pins that are woth having. BSD is a challenging pin and has mist multiball. I'm always mesmerized by the magnet dragging the ball across the table. TFTC also has one of the best multiballs in pinball (6 ball). And then there are others like Freddy or Class of 1812.
Hope folks aren't starting to get horror theme fatigue.

N

netizen

Dracula is very cool with the ball being dragged across the table. I hope they release that and Fish Tales in Oct.

Not until all the PHOF re-releases have happened will there be 2 new tables in a single pack. That likely will not happen until Season 3, after pack 20, at the earliest.

N

netizen

And to that I make a giant fart noise. :(

and to that I make a giant *wha wha* noise.

It's not like this is suddenly new information or magically appearing speculation. This has been discussed and pointed out every month in every speculation thread ad infinitum.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Last year we had a supernatural-themed table (Scared Stiff) along with a billiards-themed table (Big Shot). With the upcoming table pack following last year's trend (a supernatural-themed game with a golf-themed game), I am predicting the same for October. That said, my prediction for Table Pack 19 is Sorcerer paired with either Eight Ball Deluxe or Cue Ball Wizard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts