Will this computer give TPA all the bells & whistles for now & in future?

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
From those specs I read the other day, you have a great computer, Frank. Enjoy!

P.S. That new PC of yours has an HDMI port. If you have a High Def TV with an HDMI input that's a lot larger screen than your PC's monitor, you might want to try it on your HD TV too sometimes. I did and it's fantastic. (My LG TV has various Picture mode presets, and alternatively a way to manually change the color settings and save it my own preset. I am using built-in "Game" picture mode preset. But it looks great with TPA even if I don't change the picture settings on the TV.)

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
From those specs I read the other day, you have a great computer, Frank. Enjoy!

P.S. That new PC of yours has an HDMI port. If you have a High Def TV with an HDMI input that's a lot larger screen than your PC's monitor, you might want to try it on your HD TV too sometimes. I did and it's fantastic. (My LG TV has various Picture mode presets, and alternatively a way to manually change the color settings and save it my own preset. I am using built-in "Game" picture mode preset. But it looks great with TPA even if I don't change the picture settings on the TV.)
q

I had planned to do that. I've done it with this pc and even though the textures weren't great, I loved seeing TPA on the big screen. It's also my plan to buy a new HD tv around black Friday. They say there is going to be some good deals. I'm doing research on what you call disposable TV's: which are cheap to buy but only last a short time. They sure have come down in price in the last three years.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
q

I had planned to do that. I've done it with this pc and even though the textures weren't great, I loved seeing TPA on the big screen. It's also my plan to buy a new HD tv around black Friday. They say there is going to be some good deals. I'm doing research on what you call disposable TV's: which are cheap to buy but only last a short time. They sure have come down in price in the last three years.

Over in your Portland, Oregon area, you may be able to find great deals on name brand TVs that last more than a short time. In fact I'd check the paper or online for the everchanging local ads. Including the ads for Fred Meyer (that's in your area where it was founded), which often has some real good deals on name brand TVs. Plus Fred Meyer has Black Friday too. Plus no sales tax for you Oregonians.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.