Request Williams FIRE!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Outstanding artwork / Highly addictive / Super fast / Great theme & music...

Designed by Barry Oursler...

Bring the Fire!

firepf.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd like to see Fire make an appearance. It has a different feel with those steep ramps and no pops. The theme and look are attractive to me as well. Somebody ring the bell!

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
This table is very fast. Probably one of the fastest tables without the benefit of cannons and kickers doing all the work. Oursler was a genius in designing tables with gratuitous amounts of natural speed. Even his early tables are some of the faster, crazier layouts in the early 80's

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I love this game so much. I didn't think it'd ever get into TPA, but after 4 seasons, I think it's time has come. If not season 5, then 6.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I say the same, Bring on the Awesome Fire!. I will be playing one in November at Freeplay Florida, and I can't wait. I know the owner and I keep asking him if he wants to sell it, just to get him upset, he says I will never sell my Fire! Pinball Machine ever. http://youtu.be/9myMYUR7TRs

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Wow. when this game was created it was internally known as firewood. Even the creators didn't like it. I played it in real life, and found it totally forgettable.

If it is brought to TPA, it needs to be the champagne edition, since that's the one that actually sold.

Then again d*ck swords (Swords of Fury) was consider bad, and that one was cool, though it's rules could use some improvement.

Fun fact. D*ck swords actually shows the phrase "HERE CUM DA GUARDS" on the display. I strongly suspect this was an in joke. :)

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah. I love everything about it, but it doesn't have many gadgets and no super deep rules etc. Very pure almost EM like table.
So not many people out the will like it. Just look at the reactions to xenon.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Yeah. I love everything about it, but it doesn't have many gadgets and no super deep rules etc. Very pure almost EM like table.
So not many people out the will like it. Just look at the reactions to xenon.

Xenon is cool! It doesn't have any crazy shots, modes or combos, but it's well balanced, looks fantastic and plays well. I thought I wouldn't like it at all, but I do. It really has some uniqueness and adds to the diversity of the TPA collection. I've never played Fire, so I checked out a couple of gameplay videos. I can't say I'm blown away by the gameplay, but the table looks amazing and I think I'd have no problem getting into it.

deathpie

Jul 6, 2015
I would love to see this happen. The table always reminded me of the Fire In The Hole ride at Silver Dollar City (aka "Blazing Fury" at Dollywood).

Wolis

Jul 12, 2012
Yes, would be great to play this again. Back in the day I didn't enjoy it but I had to spare my cash for other tables.

Talking of other tables that must be made, Scorpion is top of my wish list :) now where it's thread so I can bump it :)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Well I remember talking to Bobby about it, not long ago. I have fond memories of cleaning it's Playfield and all, so I really want this game badly. This was about a year ago, Bobby said it's unfortunately not a very highly wanted table, he did say this might come out in two seasons. When I talked to him it was in season 4, so it would sound like maybe season 6 to me, he also mentioned Radical also. So we just have to wait and see what happens, their are still a lot of games out their that haven't been done yet.

Lex_Michdepinballs

Jan 13, 2015
We had this table in our home! It's also in the movie "What's eating Gilbert Grape" (with Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio, very recommended, DiCaprio really does an awesome job in this movie). I want it soooooooooooooooooooo bad!

Members online

Members online