Request Williams System 11 games

What Williams System 11 games would you like to see in The Pinball Arcade?

• Bad Cats

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Banzai Run

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Big Guns

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Black Knight 2000

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Cyclone

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Diner

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Earthshaker

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • F-14 Tomcat

Votes: 44 49.4%
  • Fire!

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Grand Lizard

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • High Speed

Votes: 48 53.9%
  • Jokerz!

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Millionaire

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Police Force

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Road Kings

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Rollergames

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Space Station

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Swords of Fury

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
Played Space Station today. Very fun table with a lot of targets and multiball. Seems to be a sequel of sorts to Space Shuttle too. Farsight, does the relation to Space Shuttle help the chances of this table making pinball arcade?

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Space Station pretty much is the sequel to Space Shuttle. Same designer, very similar theme.

I also just noticed that I forgot Riverboat Gambler on the poll. Whoops.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I never saw/played any of those tables in real life... but I'd love to see/play Banzai Run on TPA at some point. Not just because it looks pretty interesting on photographs but also because I'd like to see how Farsight how they'd pull it off.

Snatcher42

Apr 8, 2012
Even though they were before my time (I was introduced to pinball in the mid 90s), System 11 games are the best! They're the perfect balance between old school simplicity and later sophistication. If Bride of Pinbot is any example (I know it's not technically System 11, but it shares a lot of their feel), then I'd say they're all worthwhile additions for the arcade!

But if I have to pick one, it's gotta be Black Knight 2000 - possibly my favorite pin of all time! However, Elivra and The Party Monsters is also classic, and I've really got a soft spot for the more obscure Transporter: The Rescue. I love its pulpy art (below)! :) But I don't see these last two on the poll?

3bAjq.jpg

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
However, Elivra and The Party Monsters is also classic, and I've really got a soft spot for the more obscure Transporter: The Rescue. I love its pulpy art (below)! :) But I don't see these last two on the poll?

The first post mentioned they aren't on the poll becuase they are Bally machines and that they were left off to keep the list shorter, but Elvira was semi-confirmed (a Farsight post mentioned that it's being announced soon), so it doesn't really need to be on the poll. I think the unannounced ones deserved to be on the poll at least since Bally and Williams were pretty much the same company around this time and Mousin' Around sounds like a nice one.

Last edited:

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
All of them eventually, of course, but I'm particularly fond of Bad Cats and Black Knight 2000.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I've not played most of these. BK 2000 would be excellent, and Diner and Earthshaker are established classics. Still, I wish they'd put the bulk of their efforts into DMD machines.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
You don't have to worry about DMD tables. They've already said that's what they're focusing on. However, that's precisely why I wanted to see what kind of demand there would be for these not-quite-old-but-not-quite-new games. This is the era that I'm most at home with. Not too simple, and not too complicated.

As far as the poll goes, I'm pretty pleased with how this has turned out. Farsight better put Bad Cats, Black Knight 2000, Cyclone, Diner, Earthshaker, F-14 Tomcat, High Speed, and Space Station on their to-do list.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
As far as the poll goes, I'm pretty pleased with how this has turned out. Farsight better put Bad Cats, Black Knight 2000, Cyclone, Diner, Earthshaker, F-14 Tomcat, High Speed, and Space Station on their to-do list.

I wonder if Mousin' Around would have a lot of votes if it was on the poll. It looks solid and would go great with Bad Cats.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I really hope they do BK2K. So sad BK is coming out instead, but that's probably an easy conversion for them since they have at least some assets from the Williams PHOF collection. I'm glad to see it being one of the two most popular choices on this poll, fingers crossed they will eventually pick it up! If it were me I'd bump it to the front of the list, though. My favorite pinball machine ever.

Actionball

Banned
May 23, 2012
Just saw someone drag this back to the surface, it needs to be redone though.

You should let it include ALL the system 11 games, bally and williams and not scratch ones that have already made it. So it can be a real "what are the fave games" poll, not just the best of the rest after you take out Whirlwind, Funhouse, Dr Dude and Space Shuttle. I think FS can remember what games they have done and won't accidently put them in twice :)

It probably should include the 3 system 9 games and the 3 WPC alpha numeric games too since they are similar and too small of a group to warrant their own poll.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Grand Lizard isn't getting that much love and it is a great table with magna saves and multi- level action like Black Knight.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Just saw someone drag this back to the surface, it needs to be redone though.

You should let it include ALL the system 11 games, bally and williams and not scratch ones that have already made it. So it can be a real "what are the fave games" poll, not just the best of the rest after you take out Whirlwind, Funhouse, Dr Dude and Space Shuttle. I think FS can remember what games they have done and won't accidently put them in twice :)

It probably should include the 3 system 9 games and the 3 WPC alpha numeric games too since they are similar and too small of a group to warrant their own poll.

I know it needs to be remade. A lot of people voted for every game, which kind of skewed the votes. Also forgot Riverboat Gambler.

The WPC games are already in TPA aside from Bally Harley-Davidson, which isn't too likely since we're getting the Stern HD soon.

And the main reason I didn't include Bally was because they had their own alphanumeric system as well as Williams System 11, so it would be more fair to group them together in a separate poll. Plus, there's a limit to how many choices you can have on one poll.

Last edited:

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
If I had to pick 5...

Grand Lizard
Earthshaker (prototype with collapsing building please)
F-14 Tomcat (spent hours on this at a pinball show last year)
High Speed
Swords of Fury

Hope they do BK2K someday too. Great game although I know I'm in the minority for preferring the flow of BK.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've seen or played just about everything on this list, and there isn't a single table I wouldn't purchase. Something to love about each one. Really looking forward to Cyclone though.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts