With Stern Pinball Arcade coming soon how many seasons of TPA do you foresee?

With Stern Pinball Arcade coming soon how many seasons of TPA do you see foresee?

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 8 16.0%

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • 8 or more

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
For PC I get those prices, but I would think along the same line where tables are DLC as Invitro said.

There are a lot of great Sterns, and I give them a lot of credit for keeping pinball alive when no other company was in business. I own a LOTR and love it. There are however quality issues with a lot of newer Sterns. I don't like that whole Pro/Premium/LE stuff and sometimes designs feel a bit rehashed. Not a lot of innovation going on. ...And I will buy all tables when they come out digitally :)

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
The main 2 sterns for me are TSPP and LOTR.I would pay a premium for these 2.The rest are icing on the cake for me.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
It will be interesting to see how the pricing goes. I am a die hard and most of my friends are fringe players. I would pay up to $15 a table. But beyond $10 a table I would think it would start to eat into sales. Now if I could just remember what I learned in college about elasticity......

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
It will be interesting to see how the pricing goes. I am a die hard and most of my friends are fringe players. I would pay up to $15 a table. But beyond $10 a table I would think it would start to eat into sales. Now if I could just remember what I learned in college about elasticity......

Depends on the table of course.Alot of news awaits us

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I am probably in the minority on this board. A lot of folks here with actual pinball machines in their home. :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I look at it this way.if I went to a pinnie parlour every day I would spend $50 no worries.so I`d price tables this way.older tables $5-$10 recent tables $10-$20 brand new tables $20- $50.i`d be happy with prices around these.:cool:

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
It will be interesting to see what happens. I can see die hards here on pinballarcadefans paying a lot per table but I don't see a lot of casual players doing that.

But what do I know? Certainly Stern has finance/marketing people looking at it.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I think we're going to see about 10 seasons, their's still a lot of games TPA can make. Their working on getting the Capcom liscence, their's still a lot of System 11 games, we still have some good Gottlieb and Gottlieb/Premier games to come, plus easy liscenceing tables to get from Bally/Williams, And Gottlieb. Maybe Stern will help them get Data East and Sega liscenceing on regular TPA, so think positive, also they can make a few EM's now for you EM folks out their.
David sounds good to me !!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.