Bug Wizard Goals Don't Appear On New Tables

Oomm

Jul 6, 2013
After completing the Standard Goals on two of the new tables (Pin-Bot and Centaur), I noticed that the Wizard Goals don't appear. I got the trophy for completing the standard goals, and the message that the wizard goals are now unlocked, but "Standard Goals" still appears in the menu with all items checked.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Experienced the same problem with White Water and Space Shuttle, but the game correct itself.

Just play another game and let it end/save. The wizard goals will appear.

Oomm

Jul 6, 2013
Thanks, that did the trick! Starting a new game and letting the balls drain, and having the game save worked. I assumed it was something that needed to be patched so I had just moved on to other tables.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I think they actually show up as soon as you start the next game iirc. Its too late for me to double-check though. Maybe someone could check the pause menu in that next game right after they complete the standard goals on one of the tables to confirm/deny this.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
someone else here posted that once you get all the wizard goals the same problem will happen and you will never unlock tilt option

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
someone else here posted that once you get all the wizard goals the same problem will happen and you will never unlock tilt option

That was me! I got all of the wizard goals on White Water and noticed that the tilt toggle was still locked. I've tried to see if I could find a work around, but nothing yet.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Wait, when did Pin-Bot and Centaur come out for the PS3??
Man, I really want Centaur.

I'm still waiting for the Leaderboards to be fixed before I get back into buying tables though.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
That was me! I got all of the wizard goals on White Water and noticed that the tilt toggle was still locked. I've tried to see if I could find a work around, but nothing yet.

Its affecting the older tables also. I just finished Genie's wizard goals (finally) and tilt stayed locked there too.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I think they actually show up as soon as you start the next game iirc. Its too late for me to double-check though. Maybe someone could check the pause menu in that next game right after they complete the standard goals on one of the tables to confirm/deny this.
This is correct. The wizard goals show up as soon as you start a new game.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I tested this out.. Got the last wizard goal I needed on Central Park, and it stated that the Tilt option was added. I quit the game and started it up again and now on Central Park, all of the wizard goals are showed as completed, but the ability to turn off tilt is LOCKED.

simply playing another game did nothing to affect it.. i didn't get a "you got all the wizard goals" prompt and could not use the tilt on/off option.

**** is BROKEN

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
This bug falls into the "how the hell did that happen?" category. This is something that has worked since day one and now all of a sudden it's broken? Why would you be tinkering in areas that don't need updating and worked fine before?

Apr 8, 2012
This bug falls into the "how the hell did that happen?" category. This is something that has worked since day one and now all of a sudden it's broken? Why would you be tinkering in areas that don't need updating and worked fine before?

You are obviously not a programmer. This type of thing happens daily in the life of a professional developer. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts