Wizard Goals Unlocked On All Tables?

netrot

Jun 18, 2012
This is great News, thanks for Information!

Topic: I am in the EU , and have not DLC yet, I miss 1 Goal: Spell Ripley....Cannot get it :(

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
This is great News, thanks for Information!

Topic: I am in the EU , and have not DLC yet, I miss 1 Goal: Spell Ripley....Cannot get it :(

You were able to get Frog Frenzy without completing the Atlantis goal? I need both of those still. I got 6 letters a couple times, but they just don't give you enough time to get them with the ball bouncing so much.
Sometimes I don't even gain control of the ball before the timer runs out. Then again I'm not a pinball pro..

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
You were able to get Frog Frenzy without completing the Atlantis goal?
I've reached Frog Frenzy four times, but still no Atlantis. One or two good multiballs will get you Frog Frenzy; I find completing the modes for Atlantis considerably more challenging.

netrot

Jun 18, 2012
You were able to get Frog Frenzy without completing the Atlantis goal? I need both of those still. I got 6 letters a couple times, but they just don't give you enough time to get them with the ball bouncing so much.
Sometimes I don't even gain control of the ball before the timer runs out. Then again I'm not a pinball pro..

Sure :) but the Spell Ripley failed always at 1 or 2 Letters.... i throw my Pad in the couch ;)

btw sorry english is not my Motherlanguage :)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I've reached Frog Frenzy four times, but still no Atlantis. One or two good multiballs will get you Frog Frenzy; I find completing the modes for Atlantis considerably more challenging.

Four times?! Damn. I must have really bad luck. I've had games of Ripley's that lasts 2 hours and I get 5 extra balls (I think it's 5. I lost track), but still no Frog Frenzy.
I still can't average more than 2-3 letters on most games of this. I've just about given up on it.

I've even watched the video tutorials, but I can't seem to get control of the ball in time to complete a letter. It just bounces so much before I gain control.
Does anyone know if it's harder to get on the PS3 version or something? I know it's probably just my skill (or lack there of).. heh.

I wish there was a way to get more instant letters from the Believe it or Not catch. I'm not sure if that's the name of this part, but it seems very uncommon to
get a letter from this method.

I'm sure I'll get these 2 last goals eventually and when it happens it will be EPIC! :)

I struggled with Theatre of Magic's final goal, but when I got the goal and the trophy popped I shouted "YES!" and woke my girlfriend. It was all worth it though... hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.