Wonder what Harley Davidson is like? Here's a video

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Maybe the multiple releases when some thinks HD its the table they played wich might not be the best one. I personally cant wait! A new table for me with motor head theme and one of my all time favorites TAXI for nastalgia and fun factor.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I like the idea of filling in the stylistic gaps first before we continue with pumping out top 20 tables as fast as possible. HD with it's rock/Americana theme is something that we simply don't have on TPA yet.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Watching OP's video, the voices are really uncool to me. If I were a biker, I would probably think this was pretty lame. I'm also not a big fan of licensed music in either video games or pinball, preferring original music when possible. I might get the pack down the line for Taxi, but this one will probably be a low priority for me.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
It's shallow ruleset and constant multiballs make it fun to play. Could get boring pretty fast though if you stick to it for too long. I guess it's a cool table to play after trying to reach that darn high score or wizard goal on another table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.