Xenon out for ios

night

May 18, 2012
Graphics look great, the transparency of the tube is well done, and I like the bumpers. Compliments!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Fun game good job farsight. Couple of bugs... Portrait view on iOS - unlocked camera view 1 does not scroll up to the upper playfield and for some reason on my second ball I won 10 extra games....

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Portrait view on iOS - unlocked camera view 1 does not scroll up to the upper playfield
I noticed this as well...I initially thought my camera was locked (it never is) but after verifying it wasn't, looks like it's a glitch. Not a deal breaker though. It's a fun table but I like Jack*Bot much better as there's more "stuff" to do.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Wow. Great job. Love this table. 2nd best of the season for me behind TAF. Love the multiball.

Hope this table sells well, so we can get more from this era.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I like it, it's a bit simple rule-wise but plays smoothly. I love the different flipper feel. It's a great table to have in the line-up. HOF requirement may be a bit easy this time, got around 6M on my third or fourth game, good for 400+ HOF points. And, did I see the first live catches? I did it twice already, so it doesn't feel like a coincidence! That would be too good to be true, so I'm eager to hear from you guys!

* update: nevermind, I just read the newsletter and it's mentioned that Xenon has improved flipper physics with live & drop catches, and tip passes. They plan to update all tables with the new physics!

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Looks good, I like this. Especially graphics of the ramp is pretty well done I think. Game some somewhat constipated :p), tho? I mean somewhat glitchy?

Last edited:

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
For some reason, I love the Bally tables from this era. Could be that i plopped down many a quarter playing them. Some are gonna say they are too easy, and maybe so, but they are so much the opposite of all the newer tables. You needn't have a doctorate to figure out how to play, no billion dollar shots, no dropping targets in a special order on a Tuesday to get a multi-ball. Yes, I've already gotten all the Wizard goals, but I'm still playin'...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have never been a big fan of Xenon. Big thumbs up on the new physics. The table looks pretty. I do love the spinner shot. Very satisfying to crank that spinner. Turned out very good imo.

pinballrocks

May 13, 2015
* update: nevermind, I just read the newsletter and it's mentioned that Xenon has improved flipper physics with live & drop catches, and tip passes. They plan to update all tables with the new physics!
All the tables as in all four seasons? One can only hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts