XP vs Windows 7 & 8

Vegard

Jan 2, 2014
I can't wait for the higher resolution textures!

As far as I know, this hasn't been confirmed; only DX11 lighting. One can certainly hope though, as Pro Pinball, made 20 years ago, has higher res textures than PA. And that's pretty ridiculous. Still, game's fun and all. The problem is those mobile versions. The game looks great there, and I'm guessing the market there is significantly bigger, and if one follows that logic - they'll always be the priority.

I know they've said that the PC will be their lead platform. Sometime. I hope so, because there just isn't a viable alternative on the market for PC users. Been having fun with Pro Pinball lately, but it's just 3 tables and the nudge leaves a lot to be desired (yeah it is more realistic), making for short games.

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
As far as I know, this hasn't been confirmed; only DX11 lighting. One can certainly hope though, as Pro Pinball, made 20 years ago, has higher res textures than PA. And that's pretty ridiculous. Still, game's fun and all. The problem is those mobile versions. The game looks great there, and I'm guessing the market there is significantly bigger, and if one follows that logic - they'll always be the priority.

I know they've said that the PC will be their lead platform. Sometime. I hope so, because there just isn't a viable alternative on the market for PC users. Been having fun with Pro Pinball lately, but it's just 3 tables and the nudge leaves a lot to be desired (yeah it is more realistic), making for short games.

Are you a beta tester for the new Pro Pinball or are you running the old one?

amv71

Feb 29, 2012

4 tables, no?

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Yes, 4 tables: The Web, Timeshock!, Big Race USA, and Fantastic Journey. I know Timeshock! was the most heralded by the masses, but my favorite has always been the last in the series, Fantastic Journey. These tables felt so real to me, and the operator's menu was top notch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.