You know you're obsessed with Pinball Arcade when...

N

netizen

The one I have been seeing lately has been "I won't back the T2 Kickstarter because I like TPA too much and I think they need a wake up call re: how they do things, or because they aren't making the tables I want."

Darquayle

Sep 29, 2012
You get addicted to playing pinball again, build up a collection of 380 virtual tables on your PC, and then build your own virtual pinball cabinet. All of this within a six month period. Then wait anxiously for TPA to support the PC and hopefully your cabinet. AND you spend money on the T2 kickstarter even though you've already got an awesome virtual version of this running on your cabinet. The virtual pinball ecosystem has me VERY obsessed. And it all started with Farsight.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
You get addicted to playing pinball again, build up a collection of 380 virtual tables on your PC, and then build your own virtual pinball cabinet. All of this within a six month period. Then wait anxiously for TPA to support the PC and hopefully your cabinet. AND you spend money on the T2 kickstarter even though you've already got an awesome virtual version of this running on your cabinet. The virtual pinball ecosystem has me VERY obsessed. And it all started with Farsight.

Same here... Plus developing special 3d glasses for the rotated Tv in the Vpin. ...and of course buying 4 real machines :)
Not to mention managing a pinball league and setting up tournaments...

But I never nudged my sink :) definitely the winner! ;)

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
You begin scouring the internet for places that sell pinball music, and failing that download virtual pin solely for the purpurse of recording the sound tests.

All for the sake of THAT Twilight Zone jackpot theme!

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I watched the entire 53 minute youtube video of "Goin' Nuts", then I lay down and go to sleep and I dream about squirrels and multiball all night.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
When you come back to this website multiple times on a daily basis just to see if there are new posts to read.

Cuddlebuddie928

Feb 16, 2013
When you start playing real pinball.

Never tried it, but I'm sure it's terrible. :)

I recently played the TMNT table and didn't enjoy it. Might be because I played these tables for the first time that day: Funhouse, Genie, High Speed, Whirlwind, Pinbot, The Black Knight 2K, Terminator 2, and Seawitch. :)

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I've played TMNT, it's not *that* bad. Actually it's quite fun, reminds me of Surf n Safari as it has a sort of fan layout, is very colourful, and has great comedy audio.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king - it's pinball, dude, so it's great fun even if its a stinker like XFiles or Gilligan's Island. Turtles is definitely better than those two, and well worth it's current asking price (UK - approx £600 nowadays)

Cowabunga dude!

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I've played TMNT, it's not *that* bad. Actually it's quite fun, reminds me of Surf n Safari as it has a sort of fan layout, is very colourful, and has great comedy audio.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king - it's pinball, dude, so it's great fun even if its a stinker like XFiles or Gilligan's Island. Turtles is definitely better than those two, and well worth it's current asking price (UK - approx £600 nowadays)

Cowabunga dude!

Pinball snobs! If its not got twenty modes and three multi balls its not worth their time :D

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
You start communicating with people in a scary robot voice saying stuff like "Bad move, human".

I'm guilty of that one all the time, sorry to admit it. There are so many great quotes that can be just perfect at the opportune moment.

Your mother drives a dump truck.

That wasn't the moment for that quote, for example.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts