Zaccaria Elecro Mechanic tables still to come

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Tropical is a copy of Williams' 1973 Tropic Fun.

Yes it is indeed, not clear why theres a Williams logo on the Tropical table though because the ipdb site tells this table was released by Zaccaria.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5511&picno=58052

Below two pics of the Williams Tropic Fun table.

6a7be92afae3103b6b95efe2ac9aaa8a.jpg

60157cc0235dbafc3fc24ef2a2bc2392.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Aerobatics, Circus, Combat, Moon Flight, Lucky Fruit, Universe, Nautilus, Supersonic

We would like to make all of them but we need some graphics materials for some tables (see Request thread).

Thanks for youre update man, i really hope you guys will manage to obtain the graphic materials for Red Show & Cine Star..

Woods Queen is also a nice looking table, can you tell the reason why ASK is not going to release this table ?

Youre Request thread for the graphic materials is moved to stickies in the meantime i noticed.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for youre update man, i really hope you guys will manage to obtain the graphic materials for Red Show & Cine Star..

Woods Queen is also a nice looking table, can you tell the reason why ASK is not going to release this table ?

Youre Request thread for the graphic materials is moved to stickies in the meantime i noticed.
Ooops, the reason is I forget to list it. :)

Aerobatics, Circus, Combat, Moon Flight, Lucky Fruit, Universe, Nautilus, Supersonic, Woods Queen.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
With zaccaria, is it normal to have the flippers so close together? To the point where both flippers held will catch a ball in the middle? I'm seriously asking because maybe that's what they were like. It changes the way you play quite a bit. Maybe there is a setting that's off for my settings? Thanks?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
With zaccaria, is it normal to have the flippers so close together? To the point where both flippers held will catch a ball in the middle? I'm seriously asking because maybe that's what they were like. It changes the way you play quite a bit. Maybe there is a setting that's off for my settings? Thanks?

I guess you are playing in simulation mode ?, try arcade mode (in physics settings) here the ballplay is a bit more dynamic and the gap between the flippers is wider,

night

May 18, 2012

No! Don't play in Arcade mode, flippers are fixed on the smaller gap. Simulation mode is the one you need. In custom settings, make sure you set the flipper gap to simulation.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
------------
Zaccharia tables are mighty sweet eh. ;):cool:

No doubt! Works of art and most of all FUN! I don't always feel like playing a table for an hour or so on one game, and Zac tables give me a quick fix if I just feel like banging balls around. I guess it's equivalent sometimes to someone else's wake and bake when I wake up! The fact that they address problems immediately just blows my mind. What an incredible team/game.

74-89

May 2, 2014
Aerobatics, Circus, Combat, Moon Flight, Lucky Fruit, Universe, Nautilus, Supersonic, Woods Queen.

I hope you find what you need for Red Show, I'd much rather have that one than Nautilus, same table as Combat again. Also please don't forget about Ten Stars, if only for inclusion in the Zaccaria RARE TABLE PACK! Thanks Zsolt.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
All these years of asking Farsight for EMs to no avail, and suddenly we find ourselves in an EM lovefest, and with lighting we only dreamed of. With FS only releasing 1 table per month they will never get to the EMs so if they can sub-let out the licences that would be excellent.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Ooops, the reason is I forget to list it. :)

Excited to see the rest of the EM's. Zsolt has asked for help locating proper images of Red Show and Cine Star. Just want to make sure anyone who can help sees.

What do yo think of Tropical Zsolt? It was apparently manufactured by Zaccaria.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Thanks night and Flipper bump. Customizing the physics, even just having the option is so awesome. All I can think about is, what if TPA and A.S.K. homework teamed up in the future? Not to put anyone out of a job, but that would be the 'end all' pinball app

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.