Zaccaria Pinball - Earth Wind Fire (1981) Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I noticed too that the ball interacts with an invisible object in the lower section, i noticed it a couple of times after the ball is kicked out by the kickout hole inside the saucer above the flippers, the ball hits an invisible object in the area just underneath the saucer, see pic below.

25e60a9434f9c1c7dd902339a6de86be.jpg

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I think the ball should bounce back and forth more in the upper part above the rollovers when sent up there.

daneman20

Dec 18, 2013
Top 5

Strike
Stars Phoenix
Clown
Circus
Combat

Really, I like them all. While Stars Phoenix has some cheesy music (I think), I find the gameplay compelling and challenging.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I noticed too that the ball interacts with an invisible object in the lower section, i noticed it a couple of times after the ball is kicked out by the kickout hole inside the saucer above the flippers, the ball hits an invisible object in the area just underneath the saucer, see pic below.

25e60a9434f9c1c7dd902339a6de86be.jpg

Bug - ball sometimes thinks it's kicking out of the kick hole while its on the rest of the playfield.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Which ball size?

Both small and normal for me. This is happening to me on many of the tables where the ball rolls over, but doesn't catch in the cup. But on this table, the ball often will catch, eject, and then get an extra kick once out of the cup.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Played last night and could not for the life of me could not shoot the center hole (uber important one under the horse). It made it their once off a bounce. Hopefully the new flipper physics in the next update will fix this.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Played last night and could not for the life of me could not shoot the center hole (uber important one under the horse). It made it their once off a bounce. Hopefully the new flipper physics in the next update will fix this.

Yes it seems pretty hard to shoot the ball into the center hole, same situation occurs on the mid centre hole of the Circus table.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Android version 3.4

- The instruction card appears to be for Locomotion:
TlX10x.jpg

Last edited:

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Great update Zsolt! Looking practically photorealistic now.

The bank of drop targets on the right of this table (just above the flippers - the ones visible when the camera is pointed at the plunger) has a weird shimmer / flicker when reflections are switched on.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I had the ball re-enter the launch lane and could not launch it again. The auto launch function I noticed before was gone.

This table plays great! The improved bounce above the top rollovers is very noticeable, it makes for more random seeming ball behavior and makes clearing all the rollovers more achievable. Awesome work!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt its a real pain to get the ball into the kickout hole inside that saucer, i shot it inside numerous times but the ball just doesnt go into the hole and gets kicked back into the playfield,

can you please make it abit more accessible.
52ef35010223caf46738aeb1a05f66e7.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt its a real pain to get the ball into the kickout hole inside that saucer, i shot it inside numerous times but the ball just doesnt go into the hole and gets kicked back into the playfield,

can you please make it abit more accessible.
52ef35010223caf46738aeb1a05f66e7.jpg
Made some modifications there that improves kickout hole and fixes by the next update.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.