Zaccaria Pinball - Fire Mountain (1980) Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt there is still something really weird going on with the dropdown targets because on both sides they regularly start resetting themselves one by one for no apparent reason,

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt there is still something really weird going on with the dropdown targets because on both sides they regularly start resetting themselves one by one for no apparent reason,
I re-scripted this part of control and I haven't experienced any weird action while playing. So it should work flawlessly from the next update.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014

If you hit the spinners hard enough to activate the red light, it will drop the remaining targets on the same side. This is as it should be.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
If you hit the spinners hard enough to activate the red light, it will drop the remaining targets on the same side. This is as it should be.

Okay but the targets drop down one by one, and get up in upright position straight away one by one, is this also as it should be ?

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Okay but the targets drop down one by one, and get up in upright position straight away one by one, is this also as it should be ?

On mine they drop one by one, but then all four rise back up together.

As it is now, you don't get bonus credits for dropping the targets via the spinner. I believe Zsolt is reworking the script to give bonus and ERUPTION credits when the targets are dropped with the spinners.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
On mine they drop one by one, but then all four rise back up together.

As it is now, you don't get bonus credits for dropping the targets via the spinner. I believe Zsolt is reworking the script to give bonus and ERUPTION credits when the targets are dropped with the spinners.
Of course! They will be fixed by the next update.

74-89

May 2, 2014
After entering right kickout hole, ball is ejected and bounces between right pop bumper and the kickout hole infinitely. Might also happen with the left hole but I stopped the game after about 100,000 points had been awarded. Even nudging wouldn't break the cycle. Anyone else experience this?

UPDATE: As with the bad plunge on Star God, this turned out to be a "rendering" issue. Turning it down to 95 percent solved that one and another 5 percent solved this kickout hole problem. Oddly enough, with rendering set to 90 this seems to be resolved.

Just a quick FYI to other users, and thank you to Zsolt and Snorzel for the feedback!

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
Anyone? Yay or nay? Everyone enjoying Fire Mountain? I can't play it. Only happens on the right hole. Finally stopped after several minutes (about 130,000 points) last time I tried it.

So. Performance issue? Bug? Who knows. Anyone???

Also, the flipper gap issue doesn't appear to have been addressed on this table, it's pretty much the same as it was.

PS you Androids are an unhelpful lot! I guess all this stuff can just wait for the iOS crew.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Anyone? Yay or nay? Everyone enjoying Fire Mountain? I can't play it. Only happens on the right hole. Finally stopped after several minutes (about 130,000 points) last time I tried it.

So. Performance issue? Bug? Who knows. Anyone???

Also, the flipper gap issue doesn't appear to have been addressed on this table, it's pretty much the same as it was.

PS you Androids are an unhelpful lot! I guess all this stuff can just wait for the iOS crew.
We have checked your issue of left kickout hole on some Android devices and we haven't experienced that behavior neither arcade nor simulation mode.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Maybe the kickout to pop bumper thing was an anomaly, I did not have this happen 3 games on a Samsung tab3

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt on this table the slings are still not permanently illuminated.
9afd11607d709def20a3056f06ff3093.jpg

Also, Only the lower parts of the left & right middle cabinets are illuminated.
5de6ab1d89bf914bcd4e567060f0fd51.jpg

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Is it me or are the flippers on this table set a bit further apart than most? I know that I now get a lot more center drains that I used to.

f84d4447802e28818f20a5f0791f8af2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts