Zaccaria Pinball - Hot Wheels (1979) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Confirming blurry drop targets in latest updates only, and the x5 bonus light that is x3 when not lit, a bug as old as MEv2.3 so at least a couple updates ago.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Plunger issue :

After plunging, the ball looses quite some speed or even gets stuck at the spot just before it enters the table, spot depicted below.

05288286786092ed3c7bf56021ce8e58.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Other plunger issue :

The auto plungers sometimes arent accurate enough to plunge the ball through the loop.

Ball issue :

After draining through the right outlane the ball rolls down to the exit of the table way too slow.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Other plunger issue :

The auto plungers sometimes arent accurate enough to plunge the ball through the loop.

Ball issue :

After draining through the right outlane the ball rolls down to the exit of the table way too slow.
Both of them will be fixed in the next update.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I've had the ball get stuck behind the rubber band behind the pendulum target several times before the last update. I have not been able to reproduce the glitch since 3.0, so maybe it got addressed then.

haj

Sep 28, 2012

With new physics engine, this is one of my favorite lately. Such a unique table.

Watching the video and compare to Zaccaria pinball version, the motor sound (for the swinging target?) seems so much louder than the real one.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I'm trying to figure out what the cup-like graphic is on the right. I'm talking about the area just above and to the right of the ball which all the special and bonus graphics flare towards. It looks like a kick out cup, but I have never, ever been able to land a shot there. The ball rolls in and back out with no scoring effect that I can discern. Maybe I'm imagining that it should be more than it is.

a9f8adb0e4786c103bcb2ac2d18dd202.jpg

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I'm trying to figure out what the cup-like graphic is on the right. I'm talking about the area just above and to the right of the ball which all the special and bonus graphics flare towards. It looks like a kick out cup, but I have never, ever been able to land a shot there. The ball rolls in and back out with no scoring effect that I can discern. Maybe I'm imagining that it should be more than it is.

OMG! I finally landed a ball in the cup I mentioned above. First time in many, many attempts. I had already decided that this was not a cup after all.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013

You are right! It's quite hard to shot the ball there. That's why I made some modifications there to be able to shot there easier by the next update.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Zsolt can you please check the spinner because most of the times it spins on low speed or doesnt spin at all, even when the ball hits it on high speed.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt can you please check the spinner because most of the times it spins on low speed or doesnt spin at all, even when the ball hits it on high speed.
I have checked it and you have right. The spinner was too high. The next update will fix this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.