Zaccaria Pinball - Mystic Star (1986) Bugs & Feedback

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
This is one of my top 5 favorites of the collection. Info screen says MPU Generation 2, maybe the line should be left blank? It's not Gen 2

(not terribly important but there you go.)
Thanks, it will be fixed by the next update.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The ball reenters the shooter lane and cannot be relaunched. Calling the attendant makes the ball lost.

Great recreation the improved physics allow for precise shots.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt i cant really find pics of a fully illuminated real Zacc Mystic Star but i wouldnt be surprised if the lightning on the slingshots and the middle cabinet are also always lit,

Specially on the middle cabinet, because it blends in somuch with the colours of the playfield, like a perfect camouflage
55f2b2780cd1e776dafe2c74ad4a0c23.jpg

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt i cant really find pics of a fully illuminated real Zacc Mystic Star but i wouldnt be surprised if the lightning on the slingshots and the middle cabinet are also always lit,

Specially on the middle cabinet, because it blends in somuch with the colours of the playfield, like a perfect camouflage
55f2b2780cd1e776dafe2c74ad4a0c23.jpg
Your think is correct. The next update will make them to lit.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The left flipper is slightly misaligned with the inlane. I would like the ability to relaunch the ball manually when it reenters the shooter lane.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The next update will fix the re-launch issue.
I got this problem again today, on Android.

Also, how are you supposed to cycle the S-T-A-R-S lamps above the saucer? It's permanently stuck on S for me, I'm pretty sure it's meant to cycle so you can spot other letters.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.